MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!
MooCowKris [Contact]

Hmm....what to say? Talk about pressure.....
Well, I am a Freshman in high School and I spend 80% of my free time reading/writing. The other 20% involves sports, schoolwork, and sleeping. Unfortunatly, I'm not exactly good at FanFiction, so bear with me, and hopefully I create something you will like. Anyway, I'm going to go start something, maybe a good story? We'll see!

[Report This]

Reviews by MooCowKris [2]
Favorite Authors [0]
Favorite Stories [2]
MooCowKris's Favorites [2]
No results found.