Please Don't Delete!
Hi, well here i am i live somewhere in the US, but when i go to college i want to travel abroad. I love Harry Potter Fan fictions. My favorite pairings are Lily/James, Harry/Ginny, Hermione/Snape, and Star/Sirius
(for thoughs of you who don't know who Star is thats okay that means you don't go to my school! I havn't had any stores published yet but i have sent in several....none of them seem to have made it something about Lily having a twin sister that just isn't canon....can't figure that out at all can we? JK)
I love humor and romace the best i am a sucker for old classics, and nonsense stories. My favorite class as of now would be school, i love english, science, concer choir, and strangely enough math (that may just be the teacher he is so funny!)
I am in high school, and having a blast! I am a hopless romantic, maybe because my love life sucks, or im just weird take your pick, or even a mix.
I was looking at a bio and she had some great sayings and said to post them so here they are! Thanks to ginnyrulz13!
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique,so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your head off.
You know you live in 2008 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You havenít played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, EdwardAddict, Supergirrl, Elemental-ANimal, Mother Nature's Daughter, Schmerg_The_Impaler, Carmona, Hanabi, Valentinia, ginnyrulz13, Karya,
I will update this as soon as i get a story up!
P.S. I also love Matty Remus
P.S.S. My best friend would have killed me if i hadn't put that up so, ya, but if i do get this story im working on up you will love it too!
P.S.S.S. Why can't imaginary boys be real?
No results found.