'"I couldn't think of what to get you," she said.
(a bit more talk here)
"So then I thought, I'd like you to have something to remember me by, you know, if you meet some veela when you're off doing whatever you're doing."
"I think dating opportunities are going to be pretty thin on the ground, to be honest."
"There's the silver lining I've been looking for," she whispered, and then she was kissing him as she had never kissed him before, and Harry was kissing her back, and it was blissful oblivion, better than firewhiskey; she was the only real thing in the world, Ginny, the feel of her, one hand on her back and one in her long, sweet-smelling hair - ' - Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows, Pg 116.
Penname: Ginny_Hermione (or Ginny-the-Werewolf on FanFiction)
Name: Ginny (really)
Birthday: After Hagrid's but before Charlie's
Top 5 Pairings (In order from most fav to least):
- Harry and Ginny - They are so perfect for each other! My one true pairing, this is my absolute favorite. I have a hard time reading any fic without Harry and Ginny in it.
- Ron and Hermione - It's been obvious they like each other since at least book four.
- James and Lily - Harry's parents belong together!
- Remus and Tonks - Pink haired werewolf babies! Lol, they are adorable together.
- Sirius/OC - Just so long it's a girl, and well written, I'm good.
As for least favorite pairings... well... I don't like to insult other people's ships, so let's just say that I can't stand Harry and Ginny with anyone other than each other. As for slash, only if it's minor.
Favorite Story Plotlines:
- AU Harry/Ginny - where they meet when they are yonger, were soul bonded, got together earlier, were best friends at first... Most anything!
- Wrong Sibling Who Lived - where Harry is really the Boy-Who-Lived, but everyone thinks that it is his brother or sister.
- Alternate Universe/Time Travel - where Harry, with Ginny, Ron, and/or Hermione, go to an Alternate World, or where they time travel, to the Founder's time, Marauder's time, or back in their lives to fix everything.
- James and Lily Live - where James and Lily live at the beginning, or they come back to life, just basically that.
- Werewolf or Vampire - where Harry (and sometimes Ginny) is turned into a werewolve or vampire. They're awesome!
- Abused!Harry - where Harry is abused by the Dursleys. He can be neglected by the Potters but not abused.
- Post OotP or HBP - where the story starts off after Order of the Phoenix, ignoring HBP and DH. Or, starts off after Half-Blood Prince and ignores DH.
- Dark Harry - where Harry is rasied by Voldemort, mostly to find Ginny when he gets older. Dark, but not evil Harry.
That's all I can think of for now, but no matter what, it has to have some aspect of Harry and Ginny. I don't mind if it doesn't start H/G but just so long it ends up with H/G.
Okay, all that was pretty much my profile copied from Fanfiction.net and SIYE because I'm a bit to lazy to write a new one. :p
So, all I have left to say, is that you can also find me at the following sites, with my penname next to the site.
HarryPotterFanFiction - Ginny_Hermione
Veritaserum Forums - Ginny_Hermione
FanFiction.net - GryffindorGinny
Sink Into Your Eyes - Ginny_Hermione
Xx-Ginny-xX :) (teenage werewolf)
Summary: Matt, Lily's boyfriend, was killed and now, it's the day of his funeral. So, what exactly does James think? Well sometimes, as Lily will find out, the person you never expected will be there when you need it most.
For you, Lily Evans, I'll wait forever.
Summary: Months after Harry’s funeral, Ginny comes across a familiar mirror while wandering around the castle late at night. When she peers into the glass depths of the mirror, she finds what she lost months ago.
Xx-Part two in Goodbye Harry Trilogy-xX
Summary: Why does the colour red interest Harry Potter so much? See a day in each season (fall, winter, spring, and summer) of Harry Potter’s eighth year, and find out why Harry is so fascinated with the colour red.
Summary: It's Christmas at Ron and Hermione Weasley's house. Hermione offered to have all the Weasleys and Potters over at their house. It's a few days before Christmas, and she's decorating the living room, and she wants it to be perfect.
Summary: It’s been a year. A year since I last saw him. It breaks my heart, the pain of not being with him. But I must be strong. Strong for him, and all those fighting. Fighting for peace.
Peace. I ponder the concept. What will a world in peace be like? It gives me a small feeling of warmth, that maybe there will be peace. Peace from a war that has gripped the world, my world, so hard, and made it suffer so much.
Read to find out who this is, and what they're talking about! It's angsty, but has a happy ending!
Summary: Harry Potter won the war against Voldemort, but at a price: his life. Find out how Ginny Weasley, Harry's girlfriend, copes during the funeral of the man she loved. And relive the three memories of Harry that surface in this time of mourning.
Xx- Part one of Goodbye Harry Trilogy -xX