I alphabatize my socks... you could probably deduce the nature of my entire life from that statement... but here you go anyway.
(...Since finishing HBP I feel the need to vent - excessively. Ok, so here it goes...
1. Everybody seemed OOC (Dumbledore especially)
2. JKR seems to have gotten every bit of everything from CoS (my least favorite of the HP series)
3. Nothing was subtle.
4. It was a time warp, and if I'm not mistaken, they skipped Halloween. (As we all know, there is usually some sort of drastic plot event on Halloween, then we enter a time warp again, and go to the Christmas Holidays)
5. All the analyzing that us H/Hr shippers has been totally disregarded, along with the fact that Ginny gave up on Harry. (I'm still comparing HPB books together to make sure mine's not different from everybody elses)
6. Hermione has shown absolutely no affection for Ron, why is she starting now?
7. The writing style is completely different. (I've heard it was co-written)
8. All the information was handed to us on a silver platter. We did not have to figure anything out for ourselves.
9. There was a shift in the characters social lives. They go from being unsure of the opposite gender, to snogging in public.
10. About a gajillion and three new characters were introduced at once. There was no background information provided after.
11. Background characters were suddenly part of the plot, there were no subtle hints, or anything that suggested that they were involved at all until Dumbledore *sniff* realized it.
12. The trio did not seem united. Ron was snogging Lavender half the time. Hermione was trying to get Ron to notice her (very un-Hermione-ish in my opinion) and Harry spent most of his time with Dumbledore. What happened to the wonder trio? They didnt have to solve anything together, they were handed information by the very OOC Dumbledore...
... I just have to say this: (and I know I'll sound like some know-it-all, but I dont care at this point!) I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH SNAPE!!! I KNEW HE WAS REALLY EVIL!!! I WAS NOT SHOCKED AT ALL WHEN HE STARTED WORKING FOR MOLDY-WART AND HIS STUPID CRONIES!!! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!
... Ok, I'm done with that... sorry...
... How 'bout the things I like about HBP? Ok, here it goes, not sure you care, but anyway...
2. T (Troll)
3. Lupin and Tonks... it was so cute...
4. Fleur wasn't a Phlegm ball after all...
5. Sarcastic Harry "There's no need to call me sir, Professor." I almost died reading that...)
IM A DEVOTED/DELUSIONAL H/Hr SHIPPER, AND IT IS NOWHERE IN MY FUTURE PLANS TO RELINQUISH THAT HONORABLE TITLE. so there...
...My favorite Book(s) are PoA or GoF or OotP. My favorite movie (which I watch every weekend at least once) is the PoA movie.
... According to 'Which ****** are you?' I am most suited for Fred/George Weasley. I am most like Harry Potter. I'm Mrs. Fred Weasly, or Mrs. Sirius Black... disturbing, huh?
...Cool phrases I find amusing:
-On the other hand, I have different fingers.
-Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives
-Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
-The Schizophrenic: An unauthorized autobiography
-If God had intended man to smoke, he would have set them on fire.
-Gravity is a myth, the Earth sucks.
-I believe in getting in hot water, it keeps me clean.
-Few women admit their age, few men act it.
-I dont suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
-I almost had a psychic boyfriend, but he left me before we met.
-What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
-Hookt on Fonix werkd four mee!
-You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
-Remember, you're unique, just like everybody else.
-All generalizations are false.
-I took an IQ test, and the results came out negative...
-I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
-Dont let your mind wander, its much to small to be out alone!...
...I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF THE VIRGIN LIPS CLUB... I have not swapped saliva with anybody in my life (wull except that one time that my cousin kissed me, but we were four, and i was asleep at the time, so it doesnt really count)... And I have absolutely no intention of doing so in the near future... nor tonsil hockey...
Of Mistletoe, Charging Fan Girls, and The Answer To It All by Waddiwasi chik
Rated: 1st-2nd Years [Reviews - 29]
Summary: One-Shot fic What do you do when you’ve got a horde of girls (all claiming to have met you under the mistletoe) after you? Harry has no idea, but he finds a solution that might put a stop to the scheming damsels. This is my variation of the day of Slughorn’s Christmas party.
Summary: Humans… Ya can’t live with ‘em, ya cant live without ‘em. Well, actually -- we could. We owls are perfectly capable of looking after ourselves. It’s the humans who need us. My name is Hedwig, or at least that’s what my so called ‘owner’, Harry Potter calls me.
Everybody thinks he’s so special. I think it’s something to do with surviving death when he was a baby. I only hear snatches of conversation about it. He talks to me sometimes. Oh yes, he tells me just about everything. It can be dull, but over emotional and hormonally challenged youth often find comfort in confiding their every trouble and sorrow in their beloved pets. Poor Harry. He’s so miserable, it’s really quite pathetic, but I can’t help but love the guy.
This is his story, from a different point of view.
It's in! Please read and review chapter 11!