Hi, I'm Bob ^_^.
Books: Harry Potter, Princess Diaries, Pride and Prejudice, and Jacqueline Wilson when I want to get in touch with my inner child.
TV shows: CSI (original), Friends, Family Guy, South Park, House, Scrubs, NCIS, Veronica Mars.
Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean:The Curse of the Black Pearl, V for Vendetta, Scary Movie 2, Pride and Prejudice, and some cheesy movies (eg. Cinderella Story, Mean Girls, etc. )
Actors and Actresses: Lisa Kudrow, Johnny Depp, and others.
I hate anything to do with Harry and Hermione.JKR herself confirmed it's 'definately going to be Ron and Hermione". I also hate Remus and Lily, because that would mean that Lupin would be jealous and sad of James and Lily. And he's such a sweet guy. Sirius and Lily are the same as Remus and Lily, so see above. Peter and Lily ships are just plain wrong. Also hate Snape and Lily. That is beyond disgusting. I don't mind if Snape likes Lily, but if Lily likes him back, then...just...disgusting. I'm sorry to all Snape fans, but ...
Favourite ships: Lily and James!
Favourite fanfics in no perticular order:
- The Diary by Secret
- Someone to Watch Over Me by MagEd
- In Love With a Longbottom by Star Gazer
- Lily and Nuttier Than a Fruitcake by Secret Lily
- Ginny Weasley: Supervixen by the_bartender713
- The Epic Tale of the Hogwarts Food-fight by Gin_Drinka
- Just Another Love Story by HarrynHermione_06
- The Tenacity of Love by Her_mi_o_ne 16
- Seduced by the Toerag by Secret
- Life Happens by ColorOfAngels
- Learning to Love by There you are Peter
- The Things I Do For L.O.V.E by Pussycat123
All 'Potter Puffs' belong to potterpuffs, a brilliant user on LiveJournal. All the characters belong to the wonderful J.K Rowling, who is a godess, and all the Powerpuffs belong to the guy who made them. Which, with further research, turns out to be Craig McCracken. I'm not entirely sure if he should get the credit, because there are also heaps of other people, like the producers, but please don't sue me. Then again, I don't know if it's possible to sue me for posting those up. Law has never been one of my strong points :D