- I love Broadway musicals; the movies are good, but live is the best.
- I like Pride and Prejudice (the original five-hour A&E version and the new Kiera Knightly one, too), Cinderella Story, High School Musical, and any other movie that generally makes me want to kiss a boy.
- I love chocolate and attractive boys, in that order.
- I think Harry and Hermione would have been cute together (not to the point that I would call myself a Harmony shipper) even though it's been obvious for a long time that it wasn't going to happen. Probably because I identify with Hermione, and I think Ron's a dork. And I don't want a dork.
- I'm a California girl, through and through.
- I don't like people who think they can sing when they can't, any kind of fish unless they're made of cheese and salt, and boys who just cause drama.
- I love country music. Not the old, twangy kind, all though at times I think it's funny. I like pop/country. Rascal Flatts pretty much is the soundtrack to my life. I also think Josh Turner is extremely attractive, and I've been within six inches of him. Too bad he's married. I think.
- My plan in life is to go to college, meet an attractive, buff, Californian lawyer with thick hair and rich potential, and then live happily ever after. Or I might just ride away with my Roman soldier. :-)
3rd-5th Years • 57 Reviews
Lily Evans still hasn't forgiven herself for the famous lake incident of fifth year. Can she find a way to repair the damage and allow herself be won over by the love of her life?