Hello everyone! My name is Dylan and I am 17 years old. And for the record... I am a girl. Some people get confused... Dylan is usually a boy's name... Anyway. Some things about me:
- I have read Harry Potter more times than I can count
- I went to the midnight release of the 6th movie and to both parts of 7
- I love musicals, but suck at singing
- My friends and I make movies... a lot
- I have a pet bunny
- I am going to be a senior
- I am obsessed with Tiny Wings
- I love my HP soundtracks
- There is a picture of a door on my door
- I watch The Office, 30 Rock, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development, Community, Parks and Rec, Gossip Girl, The Newsroom, and Doctor Who
- I always dress up as a Gryffindor for Halloween
- I'm sorta addicted to youtube
- The Vlogbrothers are my heros
- My favorite band is Fountains of Wayne
- I love British Television like The Inbetweeners, Sherlock, and The Office (UK)
- Currently, my favorite non HP movie is V For Vendetta
- I'm very interested in films and I want to be a film major in college
- I write mostly James/Lily, but I want to try some other genres
I am completely obsessed with Harry Potter.
Right now, I am working on two chaptered fics-
Lily and her muggle friends go to a ski resort over summer holiday and James turns up with Sirius Black. They have some good fun and run from some Death Eaters and get up to shenanigans ;)
The Marauder's Map to a Gryffindor's Heart:
I started this a while ago, so it really isn't the best piece of writing... but I do like the story, so I will probably continue. Ten chapters have been written (from about three years ago) so I hope to edit them and hopefully get them on this site! This one basically follows the Marauders through their years at school. Don't expect much character development, since I wrote this when I was about twelve. At least until I get past the first ten chapters :P
Then there's a one-shot!
The Sorting Hat Put Me in Slytherin:
This one shows what might have happened if Harry had become friends with Malfoy... *shutters* It has a lot more to do with Harry's character and all that deep stuff. Enjoy :D
1. A second Generation story about Lily Luna Potter's Hogwarts experience and her unexpected friend, Scorpius Malfoy.
2. A tale about Dobby's life
3. A fic about Merope Gaunt and how she fell in love with Tom Riddle
4. A story about Seamus' mother and how she grew up in a muggle home as an adopted servant girl and after going to Hogwarts, falls in love with a Muggle
I always love getting reviews! (but then again, don't we all?) Well, I think that's all I have to say!
3rd-5th Years • 258 Reviews
And there he was. The one boy she could not stand. His messy, jet black hair was ruffled and untidy and his glasses were sitting crooked on his nose. James Potter was here. With Lily. And all her Muggle friends. At a Muggle ski resort. Could things possibly be worse? Oh yeah, Sirius Black is there, too.
1st-2nd Years • 11 Reviews
What if Harry befriended Draco? What if fear led Harry to follow the Sorting Hat's advice: "You could be great, you know, it's all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt about that..."
3rd-5th Years • 13 Reviews
Follow the famous Marauders through their years at Hogwarts as they deal with school, friendship, love, betrayal, and what it really means to be a true Gryffindor.