My name is Breanna and I am 24 years old. I have been a huge fan of Harry Potter since I was 8 years old, and have been reading and writing fanfiction since I was 13.
While I am not as active in the fanfiction community as I used to, it still holds a special place in my heart. I find myself returning when ever I find some free time between school and work.
Below is a list of my stories. As you may have noticed, they are not all posted on MNFF. If you wish to read one, search "potterfan226" on either SIYE or HPFF and you'll find it. I must warn you, my earlier works are ... well let's just say, they're awful. Let me remind you that I was 13 when I started writing :)
- Harry Potter and the Silver Weapon [Pre-HBP | 6th Year | H/G]
- Little Miracle [H/G]
- What I Know True Love is ... [Next Gen | H/G]
- Watching the Rain [L/J]
- Saying Goodbye [Post-Hogwarts | Pre-HBP | AU]
- Her Voice Within [Next-Gen | AU]
- Conceiving Julia* [AU]
- Memories of a Malfoy [D/H]
- Sister, Sister [Original Characters | Dark/Angst]
- Under the London Skies [H/G]
- Of Blood and Purity** [Marauder Era | Original Character]
- Solace*** [COMING SOON | Next Gen | Slightly AU]
* While Conceiving Julia is not posted on MNFF, it is posted on SIYE and HPFF. Unfortunately, I planned this series as a trilogy and started posting it online before I had a concrete storyline. I got in over my head and lost my desire to complete this story.
** Of Blood and Purity was a fun story to plan. I really liked the idea behind it, but like Conceiving Julia, I began posting before I had written much of the story. Life got the best of me and I haven't had much inspiration with this story ever since. It is planned out, so maybe one day I will return to it, but as of now, I have no plans to continue it.
*** Solace is a new story that I have in the works which will hopefully one day be out.. I've written almost the entire story, and may have a sequel in the works already. I want to avoid the disasters I've had with my previous two novels by completley finishing it before posting.
Summary: While in the presence of her two children, all Hermione could think about was how she and her husband, Draco Malfoy, had finally come to terms with each other, once and for all.
Summary: Ever since her father had died at the age of seven, Adrianna Potter had become content and shy with everyone around her and even herself. By day, she appeared somewhat on the happy side but when darkness fell, she no longer tried to hide her feelings and would often just break down and cry. At the age of sixteen, it only took her one trip to where her father lay, resting in peace for Adrianna to finally come out of her shell and to finally find Her Voice Within.
Summary: One late night, Hermione receives a letter that changes her life forever. However, when it finally sinks in, she realizes that saying goodbye to the two people who she loved the most, isn't as easy as it was made out to be.
Summary: It's been four years since Harry Potter defeated Lord Voldemort; now, everyone is starting to live their life normally now that the Dark Lord is gone. Including Harry and Ginny Potter. This is a one-shot fic about Harry and Ginny's first child being born.
Please Read and Review.