Name: Sam, Super Tall Dude, Freaky Hat Guy (or Freakin' Hot Guy), Angel of Music, Snickers - take your pick.
Interests: I have been acting since the age of four, and hope to become at least partly famous.
Favorite canon ships: H/G, R/He, L/T
Boggart: Probably my friends and family dead.
Favorite food: anything and everything
Favorite non-HP book: I honestly have too many favorites, to choose just one.
Favorite song: Once again, I have too many to pick one.
Favorite person: Now, really, I'm not about to say that. Honestly...
Thing I'm looking forward to most: Deathly Hallows is here, so I'm looking for something new to put here.
State of mind: EXTREME INSANITY
NOTE: After seeing the pictures of Dan in 'Equus' (not recommended that you do the same), I have created a to-do list for him:
1) Shave until I can grow a real beard, and not look like the thirteen-year-old who's writing this.
2) Visit a tanning salon. Seriously.
3) Put a shirt on.
4) And some pants.
5) Remind myself that going onstage naked would ruin my reputation as everyone's favorite family-friendly wizard. Also, remind myself that angry parents will probably mob me after I ruin said reputation.
6) Don't kill horses.
7) Get a haircut.
8) Give Sam an autograph.
9) Don't pose for lewd photos. I'm not a porn star.
10) Quit Equus.
Quotes: None at the moment
Ack! I just found this out. There was this poll, called '100 Worst Britons', held back in '03 by some British TV station. Harry was number 35! *sob*
give WhatsInAName more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy & paste this in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, EdwardAddict, Supergirrl, Elemental-ANimal, Mother Nature's Daughter, Schmerg_The_Impaler, Gin_PotterGirl AKA GinnyPotter, nikkiolapotter, dear irony, Heiress_of_Insanity_, WhatsInAName
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique,so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that darn Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Even when you can't see Him, God is there! If you believe in God, put this in your profile.b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;b29;
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your head off.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ
(Passing requires 4 correct answers)
Please answer all questions before scrolling down for the answers.
1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese Gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Remember, you need 4 correct answers to pass. Check your answers below.
ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ
(Passing requires 4 correct answers)
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last? 116 years
2) Which country makes Panama hats? Ecuador
3) From which animal do we get cat gut? Sheep and Horses
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? November
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? Squirrel fur
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal? Dogs
7) What was King George VI's first name? Albert
8) What color is a purple finch? Crimson
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? New Zealand
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane? Orange, of course.
Harry's Song, is up, so hopefully it will be enjoyed. *starts celebrating, then remembers the poetry is rather somber, and desists*
Them, is UP, and thank you to those of you who have reviewed.
Wings of a Dove, is up! This was originally part of Pax as Ginevra's Dirge, but it's been rewritten and is no longer a dirge. So it has its own thing now.
I'm Not That Girl, is a songfic set to (you guessed it) I'm Not That Girl from the musical Wicked. It's my first story-format HP thingamabob to be submitted to MNFF. UPDATE: Wow. This is a really bad piece of writing. My recommendation? Don't read it. My apologies to anyone who has already.
Summary: A hero looks back at those left behind.
Summary: Luna thought she had found the right one for her, but in the end, all he gave her was the pain of love lost.
One-shot songfic set to I'm Not That Girl from the musical Wicked.
Summary: She loved him... She loves him still, and it hurts to fall away.
Summary: Hermione is constantly wondering - wondering if he feels the same way. But can she work up the courage to show her feelings for him?
Summary: After that battle, our hero must leave. But what thoughts are running through his head?