So... I'm bad at bios. Trust me, very bad. So we'll just go with random factoids.
1. The Harry Potter Fan Factoid: I didn't start reading HP until the fourth book was already out. A friend made me read them. Until that point, I had been saying I "wouldn't like them" because they "weren't my type". Oh how wrong I was! I was so hooked that I read all four straight through in a weekend. I anxiously awaited the arival of both the fifth and sixth books and read them straight through as well.
2. The Status Factoid: I am 20 years old (21 soon, but unfortunately I think alcohol is ucky) and am getting married April 15, 2007 to my high school sweetheart. He is the Ron to my Hermoine.
3. The Favorite Factoid: I love movies and books. When not reading HP, I like Dan Brown and James Patterson. When not watching HP, I like a little bit of everything. Girl Next Door is one of my favorites.
4. The Talent Factoid: I was in AFJROTC in high school and was Deputy Group Commander and Commander of the Facsimile Drill Team. In English, that means my hidden talent is that I can spin rifles. It looks pretty spiffy.
5. The Random Factoid: I have a four year old cousin. She is my heart. I couldn't imagine life without her, she is what makes my world turn and the sun come up every day. I have taken care of her since the day she was born while she has been shuffled from one parent or household to another. I am her stability, and I believe she is mine.
3rd-5th Years • 7 Reviews
Draco has realized what a horrible choice joining the Death Eaters was. He has been forced to do things so terrible he can't even sleep at night. Now it is time for Voldemort's punishment for Draco's failures, but an enemy arrives just in time... will he believe that Draco is truly repentant, or will he let him die at the hand of his master?