Hiya! My name is Ivona Queens. I love to write, and I hope to be a writer someday.
Some facts about me:
1. "Ivona" is my middle name, but spelled with a "w" (Iwona). I added the "v" in there so it'd be easier to pronounce. =)
2. "Arianna" is my favorite girl's name along with Gabby (Gabrielle), Alex (Alexandra), Carlin, and Caitlyn.
3. Charlie is my favorite Weasley brother.
Random Facts about "Quidditch and Love":
1. It was originally going to begin right before the students board the Hogwarts Express.
2. Jazz Davis, the Quidditch announcer in the first chapter, was going to be Charlie's best friend.
3. The story was going to be in third-person, but then I decided to make it in Ari's POV. To prevent it from getting boring, I decided on a switching POV.
4. Arianna was supposed to be a new student from a school called "Rhian" from the coast. That being too cliche, however, I had had to change it to her simply not being noticed before. It's a bit of a stretch, but hey - it works.
Summary: **Sequel to "Quidditch and Love"** It's the summer after her 7th year at Hogwarts, and Arianna Perry strives to make it in the wizarding world, no matter what gets in her way. But when Charlie Wealsey, her longtime boyfriend, goes to Romania, Ari feels confused and hurt. With no one to turn to for help, she pushes her way through obstacles and learns that perfection is only surface-deep.
Summary: Arianna Perry just wants someone to talk to, maybe even be her friend. Charlie Weasley wants someone to like him for who he is, and not because of his Quidditch talent. When Ari and Charlie meet, a strong friendship bonds the two. However, being "just friends" seems impossible to both...but is risking their friendship for a possible love worth it?