Hey dudes! I decided to restart this, with a little prompting from my good friend, whose name will not be disclosed here. So... I'm Katie, and NO, unfortunately my last name isn't Malfoy, but ah well, what do you expect? Here I can say it is, so I will.
I do have a LiveJournal, which I rarely-to-never update, and I will take friend requests and story requests from there, if anyone actually likes anything enough to ask.
If you do, please fill out this form for a story request, and I will do my best to write one for you.
Name (or Penname):
Pairing (if applicable):
That's all, thanks for any requests. Oh, and I DO need a beta-reader for a fic I am working on, so if you're interested, please contact me. I am an age somewhere between ten and ninety-nine, so that gives you a fairly large guessing range. I have several favorite 'ships which I will post here, so if you want a pairing I might actually write well, check before anything else.
'Ships I can write and read happily
- Draco/ Luna
- Draco/ Ginny
- Harry/ Ginny
- Ron/ Hermione
- Luna/ basically anybody- I love Luna almost as much as Draco
- And ABSOLUTELY NO OCs IF I'M WRITING IT!!!!
Fics I Will Devour When Reading and then Lick the bowl:
- Harry/ Draco
- Draco/ Anybody but Pansy, because she doesn't deserve him. I deserve him, but that's beside the point.
- I'm good with all slash, except for Femmeslash because it's just hard to imagine.
Fics I hate and will never understand:
- Ron/ Harry because they will always be friends in my book, and nothing more.
- Any teacher except for Snape/ anybody. If you have ever read a McGonagall/Dumbledore, you will understand my sentiments- no offense if you like them or write them, remember it's all your choice.
- Any OCs that are written poorly.
Well. I have nothing else to say, so someone write me back!
He loves her, but they are over. She loves him, but hates him, too. Neither is willing to take the step needed to get back to each other. Then, one ring changes it all. Can she forgive him in time to save him from himself?
Warning: I tried an open ending. Rated for use of expletives...
This is a story of a man and his mistakes, apologized for too late. This is a story of a woman who died, and forgave too soon. This is a story of a day spent in silence, a beautiful sunset, a heartbroken lover and a bouquet of torn flowers. This is a story.
NOTE: This is (true to form) a fairly angsty story. So don't read it is you don't go for that kind of thing.
**Song-fic to Sorry by Buckcherry**