A huge thanks to everyone who reviewed Must Be Love! You guys totally rock!
I am a teenage girl currently hooked on Harry Potter. I'm from England, and if you need help I would be willing to Beta. I prefer reading to writing, and I've just uploaded some one-shots. I would appreciate any reviews to let me know how i'm doing. ^_^ I do try and respond to every review.
I did some personality tests and apparently:
Out of the Minor Characters, I'm most like Dean Thomas (arty and nice, I don't like to argue with people)
Out of the HP kids, i'm most like Harry (loyal, Humble, value friendship but why does everything happens to me?)
And I'm a true Hufflepuff.
You know you live in 2008 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did.
Summary: HG/SS, Harry's POV. Post-OoTP.
Harry finally resigns himself to the fact that his best friend and worst enemy were dating.
"Greasy hair," Ron squeaked, then shrank back into the common room sofa when Hermione's glare was turned on him. For a seventeen year old girl, Hermione can glare like a champion. She'll make a great mother someday, let me tell you that.
Thank you so much for all the great reviews guys!