WECOME TO MY AUTHOR PAGE!
Banner by the wonderful Hatusu *squishes* Thank Ya, dear!
Well... I'm a girl, and umm.. I like writing fics !!! (???)
I like fooling around a lot, I laugh at almost every single teeny-weeny thing, I trouble my younger sister till she screams - erm - I better stop now, shouldn't I?
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you can read that please put it in your profile.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one). Are you done? If so, scroll down (don't cheat--)
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose: Red: You are alert and your life is full of love. Black: You are conservative and aggressive. Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back. Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love. Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is: A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom. S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in: Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever. July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good. Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soulmate.
5. If you choose... Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change. White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose... California: You like adventure. Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose... Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved. Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday.
Banner by the amazing Colores, who also happens to be my other beta *hugs*
And of course thanks to Colores and Phia Phoenix for being the two best betas I could ask for
Which wand will yours be?
15 inches, ivy and dragon blood. Heart of a lion and love of the limelight. Don't worry, you're no Gilderoy Lockhart in the making as long as your ego doesn't get in the way. But remember--fame isn't everything, Quidditch superstar.Take this quiz!
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
What's your Animagus Form? (10 results, really cool!)
give xombie more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
Hey nice! Great beginning. :)
I like your descriptions in the beginning. Your writing captivates the reader. Very well written. Your charecterization is also quite good XD
Hope the next chapter gets validated soon! *huggles*
Author's Response: Thank you. Me too. :]
This was great, Tash! I loved it! Especially George's transition from a sullen and broken person to a transformed individual who could see the light of the day.
Very well- written. Off to read the next chappie now =D
wow, dear! Just how sweet was that? I just love the emotions portrayed throughout. Great work, Tash. I really do like this fic.
Too sad about James though wasn't it? *sniffles*
Hey, nice! You've improved in your dialogues, though I was confused with the words in between. It all cleared up in the end, though. Are you planning to do a sequel to this? I'll be looking forward to it.
Author's Response: I am! As you know, I\'ve already written a ton of stuff about this character and, though not morally appealing, the story and the character will both continue
I really liked this fic, Tibi. You've made us feel compassionate for a character we all hated, and to that is an amazing job!
You've done the fic very well, and I can see a distinct style between the drabbles and this fic. Great work!
Author's Response: Glad you could enjoy it Manu. Thanks.
I have told you many times, probably hundreds, that you are an amazing poet. This one only proves it further.
You've captured the feelings of a person after wearing the locket very well - the destruction it causes, the pain it spreads.
Wonderful, dear! *squishes*
Author's Response: Thank you, Manu! My only note is that it\'s the thoughts of the person who made the potion, not wore the locket it concealed.
Hey, Alison! I just read this fic and I've totally fallen in love with it. Great job on both your OC and Sirius. Sometimes I wished you'd shown Sirius' friends a bit more. But of course, this fic is about Victoria and Sirius, so you couldn't possibly have included them =D
Great work! *squishes*
Author's Response: The Marauders didn\'t play a part in this fic, and I think that was important because it shows Sirius obviously couldn\'t have been influenced by his friends at all, and he fell for Victoria completely on his own. Thanks for the review!!
The whole world has gone crazy, tipped on its side, changes happening so quickly that Harry can’t keep track of them all. He isn’t at the centre of it anymore – he’s drifting peacefully somewhere on the very outer rim, and he likes it this way, and he never wants to go back.
He has a dream one night. Soft hands lift him out of his bed. He opens his eyes and their faces are like maps of a country he’s never been to but has always wanted to go. They say they’ll take him to a place where all he has to is breathe.
He says okay.
After Voldemort's defeat, Harry struggles to come to terms with love, death, and the end of innocence. One-shot. Rated for very, very mild sexual implications.
*Flings toaster at Maddy *
Why didn't you tell me about this????
I, like Doglover4life, had to find out through Suzie's thread *almost strangles Maddy*
*comes back to normal*
Uh... okay. This fic is beautiful. I love all the emotions throughout, Harry's thoughts and his relationship with Ginny. DH did leave a large void in my mind, and I'm glad a part of it has been filled up now.
You've proceeded beautifully with the descriptions and the settings. Awesome work, dear. Just like the revious one. Great job =)
P.S. Three reviews in a day? You're celebrity! =D
Author's Response: Hee *dodges toaster* I\'m sorry! It was a spur-of-the-moment type of fic, I didn\'t really even tell myself beforehand. ;) Yes, DH left a large and sad void in my mind too, which is why I felt the need to fill it up with a (mediocre) substitute.
So, CoL? New chapter? Please? Do I need to say more? Thanks again, dear, your opinion means a lot. ;)
Mia, this was absolutely lovely. I really can't write more as I'm rushing off somewhere else, but just so you know, WOW. Your style is exquisite, your words just flow beautifully as an intermingled river of thoughts. Amazing work, dear!
Author's Response: Wow! \'An intermingled river of thoughts\'... Lol, thanks Manu, for such a nice review! *hugs back*
Neville has always dreamt of being able to cure his parents for their mental disorders someday. When he finally learns about a mysterious fairytale Scandinavian being Näcken, he once again cherishes his old dreams and sets out in search of it.
Neville travels deep into the dark forests of Sweden, in a desperate search for the only being which might be able to heal his parents. But is it possible to find the Lord of the Rivers, and does he even exist?
However, Neville's journey takes a dangerous turn when two evil Death Eaters prepare for revenge on him.
This is JOHN91043353 of the magnificent, yet humble, Ravenclaw house for the Four Elements Challenge. This is the Water prompt.
ooooh lovely! Except that small little mistake, I can't find anything else wrong with this chapter, in fact, it's amazingly written. You've captured the reader's attention from the very beginning and kudos to you for that! =D Very nice work, I can't wait to see where it'll lead!
Author's Response: Thanks Manu, I\'ll edit that mistake. Hopefully I\'ll be able to update soon. And thanks for the banner and the help on the summery. *Huggles* MvH Johan