Okay, I created a list for people who wanted to find out if they're obsessed over Harry Potter.
Oh, and by the way, I made this list up! Well, here it goes...
You know you're obssessed over Harry Potter when...
1) You read the Harry Potter books over and over again. All of a sudden, you become familiar with it and know the books by heart from the beginning to the end.
2) ...You even watched the Harry Potter movies over and over!
3) You wanted to wait for the next book to come.
4) You decided to put up a countdown on the computer.
5) You wanted to mark your calender to when the next book comes, when is the next movie release on DVD, what Harry Potter locations you're going to attend, when the next movie goes into theaters, and when the video game releases.
6) ...The calender you mark down is not no ordinary calender. It's a Harry Potter calender!
7) You played your Harry Potter video games over and over again... but you never get tired of it! And whoever hasn't finish or even started their video game, you decided to tell them what to do like you're some sort of expert on it.
8) You remember some quotes in the Harry Potter books.
9) ...You even remember the Harry Potter movie quotes!
10) ...You decided to act out all the characters in the movie or books out loud in your room. Your parents and siblings would thought you're strange.
11) You played Harry Potter Scene It? You always win the board game.
12) ...You know all the questions in the Harry Potter Scene It? because you reviewed them.
13) You went to harrypotter.com to play the recent online games Warner Brothers posted.
14) ...You didn't stop playing it until you fall asleep in front of the computer.
15) You go to Scholastic.com to play the games there.
16) ...And you answer the polls in Scholastic.com.
17) ...And you look at the latest videos, downloads, and gallery art.
18) Everyday, whatever you see or heard, it reminds you of Harry Potter.
19) ...You believed that most of your classes reminds you of Hogwarts.
20) ...One of your teachers are like the Hogwarts professors.
21) ...You believed that your school's cafeteria is like the Great Hall.
22) ...You believed that your school bus is the Hogwarts Express.
23)...Your school librarian might be like Madam Pince.
24) ...One of your school janitors could be Mr. Argus Filch. You better watch out then!
25) ...Now you believed that your school is Hogwarts! Have you really lost your mind or are you seeing things?
26) On Halloween, you always wear a Hogwarts uniform, pretending to be one of the characters from the book.
27) ...If you're going to be Harry on Halloween, you should get a pair of glasses and draw a scar on your forehead. Pretend you can't control your emotions.
28) ...If you're going to be Hermione on Halloween, then I suggest you should make your hair wavy and pretend to that you always mentioned about finishing homework first.
29) ...As for Ron, well... dye your hair red. Oh, and make sure you don't say "Voldemort" because Ron always not comfortable saying that. Call him "You-Know-Who".
30) You know a couple of British terms and you always look it up when you don't understand what it means.
31) ...You mistaken yourself that you're British. Well, unless you really are British after all!
32) You have some Harry Potter posters, picture books, toys, etc. They're all around your room.
33) You wanted to find out what house you belong to.
34) ...You took a quiz in the Beta Forums.
35) You never stop talking about Harry Potter to your friends or classmates. Some people who doesn't like Harry Potter would get annoyed and you tick them out.
36) ...But you don't care what they say about Harry Potter. You shove your fingers in your ears and pretend they don't exist because they're disrespecting it.
37) You talk about the actors and actresses in the Harry Potter movies and wondered what other movies or plays they been in.
38) ...You wanted to watch them all.
39) ...Not only that, you wanted to know more about them.
40) ...So, you went into Mugglenet.com.
41) ...You also wanted to see their pictures on the red carpet or behind the scenes of the Harry Potter movies.
42) ...You also wanted to peek into their private pictures on YouTube.
43) ...Oh, great! Now you wanted to marry one of the actors or actresses from the Harry Potter movies!
44) You dance into the Harry Potter soundtracks.
45) You listen to Mugglecast.
46) You watch the latest news about Harry Potter.
47) You draw fan art and make banners that had something to do with Harry Potter.
48) You use a pencil or a stick, pretending it's a wand, and mutter incantations that you got out of the Harry Potter books like "Lumos" or "Accio".
49) You watch Potter Puppet Pals on YouTube.
50) You make a video about a Harry Potter American Idol.
51) You named your pets that has something to do with Harry Potter like "Magic".
52) You wanted to write some fanfiction stories.
53) ...So, you came here.
54) ...And you sign up here to read other Harry Potter fans' stories and write your own.
And it's all because you're obsessed for Harry Potter. Right?
* * * * * * *
* I Still Believe In Loving You
- Chapter 1: Leaving the Burrow
- Chapter 2: A Relationship Drama
- Chapter 3: A Fight on the Train
- Chapter 4: Memories
- Chapter 5: Letters from the Trio
Bloody hell, this story is over +3,500 reads!
* * * * * * *
Coming Soon Stories....
* Home Is Where You Are
- Based on the song Home by Daughtry.
- A Harry/Ginny story
One night in the month of November, Harry Potter couldn't sleep. Was it the prophecy? Lord Voldemort? Could it be Dumbledore's death? Or is it a certain red head girl that he can't stop thinking about?
* After All This Time
- Based on the song Far Away by Nickelback.
- A Ron/Hermione story
Today was the last day they camp in for the night...
The search for the Horcruxes is almost at an end...
Tomorrow, his best friend is facing the most evil sorcerer in the world...
But what if one of them gets killed?
So, tonight, Ron Weasley decided to confess his feelings for Hermione Granger before that day comes...
* I Will Not Die
- Based on the song Time of Dying by Three Days Grace
- A Harry/Ginny story
"Farewell, Harry Potter. This ends now!"
"No! This can't be happening! I won't let you win!"
Harry Potter against Voldemort.
The prophecy is being fufilled.
Who will win?
* It All Coming Back To Me
- Based on the song It's All Coming Back To Me by Celine Dion
- A Harry/Cho story
After Hogwarts, Cho Chang is now out on her own. She's working as a Healer along with her friend, Marietta Edgecombe. Cho had her own flat in a quiet neighborhood. She has her own car to drive. Her life is almost perfect except....
Well, she doesn't have a boyfriend. But the last time Cho had a boyfriend, he was murdered by Voldemort. But there was another boy she did used to hang out with after Cedric. And yet, Cho hasn't heard from him since her sixth year at Hogwarts.
So, one day, as she was on her way to work, she bumped into a familiar face that could give her a second chance to love again. Can she apologized to him of what she done to him at Hogwarts a long time ago or is it too late?
So, now that you've known me, it's time to get into my stories! Enjoy!
Oh, and you can also find me on http://www.fanfiction.net/~mhulan.
Harry's come back to the Burrow two days before the wedding nuptials begin, can Ginny and Harry be friends?
Ginny's thinking, Hermione's giving advice and Harry?
Well he's being his usual I-have-no-clue self.
Watch what happens as Ginny and Harry meet and see if their relationship will be rekindled.
Excerpt from story:
"He smiled slightly, his other hand softly wiping her tears away. She hiccoughed and his smile grew wider. He bent forward, moving her closer to him, feeling her shake lightly. His eyes were on her rosy lips but he tore them away, he couldn’t do that to her."
Wow, great story! I love it! In fact, I loved it so much, I was singing while reading the story. This is so going into my favorites. And by the way,I think it's really cool that this is your first Song Fiction I hope you can write more inspirational stories! =)
Summary: Holy Horcruxes, Harry! All of your BOOK SEVEN questions answered! Harry, reeling from the events of his sixth year, must now begin the hunt for Voldemort's Horcruxes. To his dismay, everyone in his life is keeping things from him! During his search, Harry uncovers his enemys' darkest secrets, as well as the secrets of his own past. The killing curse leaves no mark, so why does he have one? Why did it take Hagrid twenty-four hours to get Harry to the Dursleys’? His phenomenal adventures continue, and he will not emerge unscathed. Who will survive? Will Harry defeat Voldemort? And whose side are Snape and Draco Malfoy really on? If you like it, please review it! COMPLETED 6/27/2007!!!
Not bad! I'm really impressed! It's kind of reminds me of J.K's books. Keep it up!
Author's Response: Oh, thank you! There is no greater compliment! Love, Sunny
Is this the ending of the story? If it is, it's an amazing and wonderful story. I felt like I'm actually reading the seventh book. Maybe your story might be similar to J.K. Rowling's. Who knows? Well, I hope you make more stories in the future! =)
Author's Response: This was the last chapter, yes, but there is now a final Epilogue. Cry. And tomorrow night, we\'ll figure out if I\'m right about anything! Thank you SO much for such a lovely compliment - that my story feels like Book 7. And, yes, there will be more stories in the future! Love, Sunny
Summary: On Valentines Day when Lily and James are in their seventh year, Lily is waiting anxiously for James's annual embarrassing Valentine. But maybe this year it won't be what she expects ...
Romantic and funny!
Author's Response: Thanks!
Summary: Harry may not be going back to Hogwarts for his seventh and final year of schooling, but he's still learning - it's inevitable when one goes out into the world to track down and destroy the remaining four pieces of the Dark Lord's soul. Harry has to endure a year filled with trial and error, happiness and despair, failure and triumph. But that can wait until after the party, right?
Harry entering Voldemort's mind? Creepy! But in a good way. Great chapter!
Author's Response: Thanks! Hope you like the next chapter, too.
Summary: Just a poem I wrote about the Boy who Lived. Please read and review.
Very nice poem about Harry!
Author's Response: Thank you! I\'m so glad you enjoyed it!
Summary: *Deathly Hallows Spoilers*
What if Harry had a chance to tell Ginny how he felt before his walk into the forest that occurred in the last chapters of Deathly Hallows? What would he say to her? Oneshot.
(Alternate Universe because this scene didn't actually happen)
Please Read and Review! Lots of reviews make for a happy author!
The sequel to this story is called To See Him Again
Hey, that's a very touching story! That story of yours kind of make me feel emotional. It's too bad it's not in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Anyways, great story and if you're interested to read my story, I Still Believe In Loving You, it's another kind of Harry/Ginny romance.
Author's Response: Thanks so much for reading! I was really disappointed too at the lack of Harry/Ginny in DH.