So... I'm bad at bios. Trust me, very bad. So we'll just go with random factoids.
1. The Harry Potter Fan Factoid: I didn't start reading HP until the fourth book was already out. A friend made me read them. Until that point, I had been saying I "wouldn't like them" because they "weren't my type". Oh how wrong I was! I was so hooked that I read all four straight through in a weekend. I anxiously awaited the arival of both the fifth and sixth books and read them straight through as well.
2. The Status Factoid: I am 20 years old (21 soon, but unfortunately I think alcohol is ucky) and am getting married April 15, 2007 to my high school sweetheart. He is the Ron to my Hermoine.
3. The Favorite Factoid: I love movies and books. When not reading HP, I like Dan Brown and James Patterson. When not watching HP, I like a little bit of everything. Girl Next Door is one of my favorites.
4. The Talent Factoid: I was in AFJROTC in high school and was Deputy Group Commander and Commander of the Facsimile Drill Team. In English, that means my hidden talent is that I can spin rifles. It looks pretty spiffy.
5. The Random Factoid: I have a four year old cousin. She is my heart. I couldn't imagine life without her, she is what makes my world turn and the sun come up every day. I have taken care of her since the day she was born while she has been shuffled from one parent or household to another. I am her stability, and I believe she is mine.
Summary: New Years Eve after the final battle, Harry and Draco finally confront the night that Dumbledore was murdered. AU
I love the idea that Draco and Harry are friends after Hogwarts. I'd like to think that Draco isn't as bad as we make him out to be... and the drunken rambling is great. I never imagined what Harry would be like drunk before, nor did I imagine that Draco would be the one sobering him up. Great story!
Author's Response: Thanks! I thought this would be quite different... I\'m glad you enjoyed it!
Summary: (Originally written for a challenge, but seeing as how I can't even find it anymore, thought I'd put it somewhere more appropriate)
He canít possibly offer her anything other than that exquisite urge to wrap her hands around his neckÖcan he?
Thanks for a Draco/Hermione story that didn't jump right into sex. I like seeing Draco's good side without having to hear about Hermione's supple busom as well.
Summary: One year ago, Harry had successfully slain Voldemort just before his 18th Birthday. The Dark Lord's remaining followers either gave themselves up, knowing that this time there would be no excuses, or else went into hiding. A small band of them who did escape into the shadows has now resurfaced and captured Harry and a few of his friends, trying one last time to find a way and revive their master. Yet one among their ranks hangs in limbo, unsure after the events of the past two years where his heart truely lies...
A/N: This is a one-shot short story. No other chapters are coming. PLEASE REVIEW!!!
I have always thought that Draco wasn't as horrible as he would like everyone to believe... I'm glad you did him justice in a story that gave him a good- but not entirely unrealistic- ending.
Author's Response: Thanks! I especially like that you think this is a realistic event, as that\'s what I was going for.
Summary: After the last battle, can the survivors deal with the pain of losing their most beloved friend?
Not fully a romance, but with just enough fluff thrown in it can qualify. It is definetly a bittersweet story with moslty Ron/Hermione but with a teensy bit of Harry/Ginny. Bring a tissue! One-shot. Fully revised, finally! R&R
Regardless of likes or dislikes of how you chose to end the story of Harry Potter, it was beautifully written. If JK chooses to finish her series with Harry dying, I am sure that it will sound something like this. Fawkes' song and his "tribute" were a wonderful addition.
Author's Response: I think \"beautifully written\" is a bit of a stretch; there are still quite a few rough spots, but thank you.