hahahaha really good but she should have been worse to hagrid
I loved it, its finally here! 10/10
Author's Response: Yay! I know, it\'s always a relief for me to know that a chapter has been okayed (becasue then I can work on the next!) Thanks for the ten and glad u liked this!!
1. What was your favorite chapter? I would have to go with the second one, it was the darkest, and I especially liked the way you used the quotes from the books in it to make it really fit in with canon.
2. What was your favorite quote? She was intent on saving her son now. If she let Voldemort take Harry away from her too, without a fight, she knew that she would never forgive herself for it. It just really shows Lily's strength and personality, the way she won't give up even though it's hopeless.
3. Was there a part that made you cry? No, but I almost did, and it takes a lot to make me cry.
4. Out of 10, how would you rate this story? Nine, there's always room to improve, no matter how good you are.
5. Would you read anything else by me? Yeah.
I just thought this was a really good version of the night they died. I've read others, and this is one of the better ones. Your characterization was great, and I love the few OCs you threw in too.
The only thing I noticed was that you switched between tenses a few times, but not often.
The Order of Ravenclaw House Elves
Author's Response: Thanks so much! I always like finding a new review. The thing with the tense switching was because I originally wrote it in the present tense and then I tried to go through and fix it, and I knew I missed some. Good luck with the Order! ;)
This was a great story! You always found a simple, logical, and very likely (or more likely than what I came up with) approach when you wrote your responses. Tonks was wonderful, and I liked the way you included Tim and his need to find Hippocrates as well.
Author's Response: I couldn\'t figure out why someone would attack her in the hospital. I thought if someone else was desparate to find a cure for a loved one, that might bring them to using an Unforgivable. I\'m glad that you enjoyed it! Thanks for reviewing. :)
Eep, I'm so sorry I forgot to do this. Is it better late than never?
Anyway, in school a while ago, I learned some about Egyptian gods and stuff, but apparently I either
a) forgot it all or
b) I was barely taught anything
I suspect the latter.
This was a very funny story! I can imagine Dumbledore writing this, and the incidents you described are very described almost exactly how I think he would have done it. Good Job! :D
Author's Response: Thanks for your review! I\'m glad you feel I portrayed Dumbledore well!