Hiya! My name is Ivona Queens. I love to write, and I hope to be a writer someday.
Some facts about me:
1. "Ivona" is my middle name, but spelled with a "w" (Iwona). I added the "v" in there so it'd be easier to pronounce. =)
2. "Arianna" is my favorite girl's name along with Gabby (Gabrielle), Alex (Alexandra), Carlin, and Caitlyn.
3. Charlie is my favorite Weasley brother.
Random Facts about "Quidditch and Love":
1. It was originally going to begin right before the students board the Hogwarts Express.
2. Jazz Davis, the Quidditch announcer in the first chapter, was going to be Charlie's best friend.
3. The story was going to be in third-person, but then I decided to make it in Ari's POV. To prevent it from getting boring, I decided on a switching POV.
4. Arianna was supposed to be a new student from a school called "Rhian" from the coast. That being too cliche, however, I had had to change it to her simply not being noticed before. It's a bit of a stretch, but hey - it works.
Summary: Questions of mortality between Bill and Fleur, and why tomorrow is a gift. SPOILERS for "Half-Blood Prince"
Aww! I think that it's a really cute fic. I loved the way that you wrote Fleur. It shows us a different side of her that we don't really get to see. 10/10 it's great!
Summary: A Mary Sue Parody fic! Infinity Babe has moved from New York to Hogwarts with her 'oh-so-evil' parents. Can Harry and the gang stop her from warping canon? Not to be taken seriously. Rated PG-13 for a reason. Scriptfic.
Wow, this is hilarious! Keep up the great work, and please write more chapters! 10/10!
Summary: A young woman suffers at the hands of her husband, until one day he goes too far and she walks out of her front door to an unknown future. Her future appears in the form of Charlie Weasley, but what exactly does fate have in store for the pair of them? Written for Poultrygeist as a covert cupid.
I'm glad to have found another Charlie Weasley fan fiction. ^^ Most people seem to be ignoring him, even though he is still a Weasley brother. Amazing twist at the end, I really didn't see that coming. It really gives your story a lot of originality and suspense. Even though it was suspenseful, you sprinkled a little humor into it (i.e., "Join the bloody club."). The comment about food in the fridge left me a little confused, since wizards don't usually have muggle appliances. Other than that, it was great. There is really nothing else I can say! 10/10.