i recently became aware of the wonderful world of fan fiction. it has brought my harry potter geekness to a whole new level. but, that's ok, i'm among friends. ;)
* i currently live in phoenix, az(although, i am moving to Missouri soon)
* my nickname in high school was lillie(thus the penname)
* my favorite band is everclear. my favorite songs are: local god, missery whip, chemical smile, amphetamine, and queen of the air. (i just went to one of their shows, and i swear art alexakis smiled at me.)
* my favorite movies are: boondock saints, the labyrinth, rocky horror picture show, donnie darko, and the crow.
* my favorite writer(other than rowling, of course)is jennifer weiner.
* my favorite books are: the outsiders, little earthquakes, the ultimate hitchhikers guide the the galaxy, terry brooks magic kingdom of landover series, and terry brooks knight of the word series.
* My favorite harry potter book is prizoner of azkaban(although i hate the movie. good as movies go, but didn't follow the book well enough for my taste.)
Summary: (COMPLETE-- FINAL CHAPTER UP!!!) One day, everything changes. All it takes is for Harry to wake up, go through his daily routine, and bump into an unexpected person from his past... who tells him all the lies his friends and lover have been keeping from him. What then does Harry do--but try to live life as best he can?
wow. this is by far my favorite story. the idea is original. the writing is good. i don't think you broke character at all. i thoroughly anjoyed it. =D
Summary: The reign of Voldermort comes to an end, and with it ends the prestige and power Lucius Malfoy once had in the Wizarding World. In order to regain the respect of his fellow wizards and to make them believe that he has turned over a new leaf (which he actually hasn't) and has graciously accepted muggles and Mudbloods, Lucius asks Hermione, a Mudblood, to marry his son, Draco, a pure-blood. Obviously, they both refuse, but Lucius isn't going to give up easily. After all, he wants his status back. He still has a few tricks up his sleeve and is determined to play match-maker. What happens next is a series of events that serve only to bring Hermione and Draco closer, both literally and figuratively speaking. Read to find out how this one unseemly proposal causes absolute chaos in their lives! THIS STORY IS NOT HBP and DH COMPATIBLE! Hey all! Check out my personal info for the expected date of the next update. =)
ok, so i'm addicted. can't wait to see what happens next. ;)
Author's Response: I guess maybe I should a sign that says, "CAUTION! Highly addictive" in the summary huh? Hahaha... Thank for the review!
Summary: The comedy of how Remus and Sirius got together in their fourth year.
i love this pairing. you have a great start. i can't wait to see what happens next.
Author's Response: Thanks bunches! This is one of my fave pairings too.