Hi! I'm just your average thirteen year old teenage girl. Here are some interesting facts about me:
• I am perhaps way to obsessed with Harry Potter, but I certainly don't care.
• I like Harry Potter too much to chose just one favorite book or movie. They're all my favorite.
• I'm in the band (marching and symphonic). Band nerd all the way!
• I love to read and write, although I suppose that's obvious since I'm on this website...
• I have the cutest little toy poodle named Taffy.
• I like The Hunger Games, but of course not as much as Harry Potter.
• I want to go to Hogwarts (who doesn't?)!
Well I guess that's it. :)
Trick or Treat!
3. She clicks on her mouse and swipes her wand;
Some stories go up, and some stories are gone.
Stories of her own? Why, she has plenty!
Fewer than one-hundred, but far more than twenty.
Hey! I just had a question that is kinda unrelated to this story if you don't mind. How long does it take the mugglenet people (the ones that accept or decline stories) to choose stories? I submitted something awhile ago and was wondering if they sent emails or something to let people know or if it just appeared on the site if they wanted it too. Thanks in advance!!!! :)
Author's Response: It usually takes between seven to fourteen days for a story to get validated or rejected. You should have received an email either way, so perhaps check your Spam folder. ~Carole~
I just wanted to ask, wait scratch that, beg you to finish this story quickly. I love how you write: everything flows wonderfully. This story is one of my favorite stories I've read on this site- and that is saying something. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase keep writing this story! Thank you very much! :)
Author's Response: I doubt I can finish it quickly, but I am intending to write some more over the summer holiday . Sorry for being slack but I get very caught up in other challenges and stories. I do love the marauders though :) Thanks for the review. ~Carole~