Ten things I like to share about myself:
1. I AM A CHRISTIAN! (First and foremost)
2. I am an English language teacher, and I teach English as a second language online via Skype and QQ. Below is the link to my teacher profile.
3. (Contrary to what everyone thinks about me) I am very shy.
4. (Contrary to what I just said) I love the camera.
5. I am learning Japanese and Chinese.
6. I don't believe in "love at first sight"! It takes time and patience to love someone. What people call "Love at first sight" is more often than not "Lust at first sight". In this modern age that we happen to live in, those two terms are used together to mean the same thing. However, I am here to tell you that there is a HUGE difference between the two.
7. My three favourite things to watch on tv are (not in any particular order)
1. The History Channel
2. Fox News Network
8. My three favourite movies are (not in any particular order):
1. Love, Actually
3. Bridge to Terabithia
9. My three favourite bands/musicians are (not in any particu...oh you know!)
1. Airi Suzuki
Number ten. What can the number ten thing about myself be? I have spent this whole list trying to make up what that last number could be. I think I will have to think on that one and come back to you.
Or better yet...
10. [if you want to know anything else about me, just simply ask!]
Summary: As Myrtle watches Harry enter the Chamber of Secrets, a flood of repressed memories returns to her. What long-forgotten secret could have haunted this tragic ghost for fifty years?
This was brilliant! You can feel the emotions Myrtle felt as you read this. This was told so realistically. You are a terrific writer.
Summary: Hermione may not know it, but her cat is leading a life of his own within the walls of Hogwarts. Does he just chase Scabbers for sport, or is there more to the tale?
Wow! I really liked this! It never occurred to me to consider the point of view of Crookshanks. He just seems like a part of the background and you often forget he's there. This was a unique story and I hope you add more chapters.
Author's Response: thanks for reading! unfortunately, it was just a random idea I got for a one-shot; I don't think I'm creative enough to come up with the plot for more chapters, haha.