Summary: Harry's sixth year; the burden of the prophecy, the grief over the loss of Sirius, the wizarding war, blossoming romances, the new Quidditch Captain, Weasley family drama - and that's just part of it.
A really dramatic scene though...
*sob* That was a beautiful chapter! It was really well written, really touching, and I specially liked the words in italics near the end. The way that Draco shows emotion in this really links well to the part earlier on when Harry is trying to persuade Draco not the join the Dark Side.
*wonders what will happen now*
..and you foreshadow HBP so much, its amazing!!
*sniff* That was an amazing fic Jenna!! :D
You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me go *grrrr*
Your writing style is incredible, I really liked the way that you managed to put all these little ideas together, to make something so fun to read! *goes off to read sequel*
Summary: Sirius returns miraculously from behind the veil, uncovering a secret that's remainded hidden for too long and was obviously not supposed to be found...He undertakes the task of trying to fix the mistake he made all those years ago on Halloween night
*comes in to randomly blurt out praises of Fate...*
Well done on winning the QSQ! *grin* *hugs* You thoroughly deserved this!
Seriously. Fate is amazing. Everything from the plot, to characters to little ideas/inventions, is all weaved together in a fantastic way, that keeps the reader *entralled* throughout! I must have read this fic multiple times now, but I still love it eveytime I read.
Amazing. Especially the ending. *huggles Sirius*
Once again, well done!!
*sniff* I LOVE THIS FIC!!! That last bit was so sad....plz update soon!
Author's Response: not a problem...next chapter should be up any day now
Summary: Hermione describes her Ron troubles in this series of hilarious journal entries, notes passed in class, and lists. And...Mrs Norris is a duck?
NOTE: This was written quite some time ago, in my younger years. It was my first story...which should explain a lot.
LOl...kinda random...I'd love to see Mrs Norris as a duck!!
Ron and Parvati? :o :o :o
Hmmm Hermione is a bit more random than usual here!! :D :D
As for chasing random ducks...well...*goes off to read next chapter* :p
So random and so funny!
All's fair in love and war
Lily thinks herself too clever to fall for James Potters charm. Yet, as the two of them are appointed Head Boy and Girl, will Lily regret her negative feelings towards James? Pre-HBP
1) Who was your favorite JKR created character in this fic?hmmm...SIRIUS! He made mke laugh soooo much!
2) Who was your favorite OC? Addison by far! Mac was annoying, but then again she was meant to be!
3) What was your favorite chapter?
Chappy 40:Who Knows? It was SO FUNNY!
4) What was your favorite quote from this story? A fave quote from a fave chappy it HAS to be: 'My life is like watermelon. 'HAHA!!!
5) Will you read the prequel, “No Rain,” when it comes out?
iTS ALREADY OUT, AND exactly WHAT I'M PLANNING TO DO AFTER REVIEWING THIS ONE!(sorry that wasnt meant to be in caps but i cant be bothered to change it now!)
6) Who was your favorite couple? Sirius and Addison...awww
7) Anything you’d like to see in the prequel?too late...whoops!
8) Is there anything you didn’t like story related?nope...LOVED IT! Though perhaps the Mac thing was a bit too annoying, she REALLY bugged me!
9) What was the craziest thing Sirius did in this fic?
the story story story, ooh and the period thing!
10) Have you read my other stories? If not, do go read them.I LOVE 'beyond the veil' and i've read 'Lily and James their story of love' and the sequel to that so far too! Got to go now!
Nice first Chapter...you've captured Lily's character really nicely!
I've read this before...but just reading through my fave fanfics again as I'm doing revision :P
I really loved the bit where James refrains from cursing Snape! Shows he's growing up...yay!
This story is great! It really flows. Well done :D
Aww this is really cute...
sniff...aww no!! Hope it gets friendlier next chapter..:(
Aww this is making me feel teary... You have a really amazing way of writing, well done! This story is so good!!!
Nooooooooooo...oh well... it wont last :p
hahaha....not really possible but I love this whole twist you've put in the story! Very Sirius Black.. :p
Not used Nair, bt don't you have to do a patch test on these anyway?
*sniff* Like poetry...
aw! Good to see Lily falling for James at last! I LOVED the last chappy! Made me laugh so much!
AWWW! How sweet of him...Sirius and Addison...love it!