Hello everyone! My name is Dylan and I am 17 years old. And for the record... I am a girl. Some people get confused... Dylan is usually a boy's name... Anyway. Some things about me:
- I have read Harry Potter more times than I can count
- I went to the midnight release of the 6th movie and to both parts of 7
- I love musicals, but suck at singing
- My friends and I make movies... a lot
- I have a pet bunny
- I am going to be a senior
- I am obsessed with Tiny Wings
- I love my HP soundtracks
- There is a picture of a door on my door
- I watch The Office, 30 Rock, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development, Community, Parks and Rec, Gossip Girl, The Newsroom, and Doctor Who
- I always dress up as a Gryffindor for Halloween
- I'm sorta addicted to youtube
- The Vlogbrothers are my heros
- My favorite band is Fountains of Wayne
- I love British Television like The Inbetweeners, Sherlock, and The Office (UK)
- Currently, my favorite non HP movie is V For Vendetta
- I'm very interested in films and I want to be a film major in college
- I write mostly James/Lily, but I want to try some other genres
I am completely obsessed with Harry Potter.
Right now, I am working on two chaptered fics-
Lily and her muggle friends go to a ski resort over summer holiday and James turns up with Sirius Black. They have some good fun and run from some Death Eaters and get up to shenanigans ;)
The Marauder's Map to a Gryffindor's Heart:
I started this a while ago, so it really isn't the best piece of writing... but I do like the story, so I will probably continue. Ten chapters have been written (from about three years ago) so I hope to edit them and hopefully get them on this site! This one basically follows the Marauders through their years at school. Don't expect much character development, since I wrote this when I was about twelve. At least until I get past the first ten chapters :P
Then there's a one-shot!
The Sorting Hat Put Me in Slytherin:
This one shows what might have happened if Harry had become friends with Malfoy... *shutters* It has a lot more to do with Harry's character and all that deep stuff. Enjoy :D
1. A second Generation story about Lily Luna Potter's Hogwarts experience and her unexpected friend, Scorpius Malfoy.
2. A tale about Dobby's life
3. A fic about Merope Gaunt and how she fell in love with Tom Riddle
4. A story about Seamus' mother and how she grew up in a muggle home as an adopted servant girl and after going to Hogwarts, falls in love with a Muggle
I always love getting reviews! (but then again, don't we all?) Well, I think that's all I have to say!
This was really well done :D I love Merope's story, so this was really interesting to read! Keep up the good work!
“A meeting of famous deceased Slytherins without Salazar Slytherin?! This is an egregious insult!" Bahaha I loved that! Really good and really funny :)
Author's Response: I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I got another chapter coming with a Dudley/Harry reunion...
Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.
But I am waiting for him.I who loved his mother, detested his father for taking her away from me. I deserved Lily Evans. I gave my word to protect her son. But how shall I stop myself? I want to see a young, helpless James Potter sqirm and writhe under my gaze....
That was really good! I especially loved the use of the "..." because it reminds me of Alan Rickman's pausing :) Very well written and very interesting to read!
Author's Response: Thanks! I actually didn't notice anything about the pausing.... that's how I write! I guess it's just ironic how Snape was my character. Out of all the actors in Harry Potter, two of them deserve Oscars: Alan Rickman, and Evanna Lynch. Thank you, thank you for all your nice compliments! I love your story, Snowflakes, and am waiting eagerly for a new chapter! =)
This is an awesome idea. I'm really glad you're writing this because after seeing DHp2, I need some reassurance that Ginny isn't just super awkward, like the recent movies portray her! You're writing is really good and I'm looking forward to this fic :)
Author's Response: Thanks! That was part of my motivation--I feel like Ginny could be such an interesting and strong character, but so much of her development happens beyond the pages of the books that you need to fill some of it in yourself. I always felt like she got a raw deal in DH, being forced to stay out of the action just because she was a few months younger than the other three.
Hahah aw that was cute :) Though, I have to say, it's extremely improbable... Whatever, it was a nice little one-shot :D
Author's Response: Thanks, I agree with you-it is extreamely improbable, but I'm glad you liked it!
Was that a Sherlock Holmes reference at the end? That's awesome :) I really liked this story! I love reading Hermione's inner dialogue, it was really interesting!