Hey, I'm Magical Singer Gal. Waz up. I just want to add a couple of chain bio things that are really cool. Here, and pass 'em on:
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, put this in your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
1) Being gay is not natural. People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America and the U.K.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
Send me more if you can.
OMG!! This is absolutely one of my favorite stories. One of only a couple I follow on this site. Please keep updating. I love this fic!!!
Author's Response: OMG THANKS! :D
I love this chapter!!!!! I love how Michael turns in this chapter. HE was being a jerk before. I know something big is gonna happen there. Please hurry and update. I've been visiting this site less because t won't work on my PSP, but everytime I see an update on my email I run to an actual computer. Keep up the good work. you are a talented writer.
~Magical Singer Gal
Author's Response: Thank you very much. I\'m honored. :) Thanks for reading!!!
awesome!!! totally!!! you should write tons more of these
luv it!!!!! absolutely 100%! it's just GREAT!!
I luved this chapter. You made Hermione really in character with the way she reacted when Ron and Harry first told her how they were gonna give the Slytherins the plant (i forgot the name). And she even cracked a smile. Nice. Can't wait for more!!
Author's Response: That\'s a huge compliment, because sometimes it\'s hard to keep everyone in such a bizarre story! Thanks for taking a moment to leave a note, it means a lot to me.