Okay, I created a list for people who wanted to find out if they're obsessed over Harry Potter.
Oh, and by the way, I made this list up! Well, here it goes...
You know you're obssessed over Harry Potter when...
1) You read the Harry Potter books over and over again. All of a sudden, you become familiar with it and know the books by heart from the beginning to the end.
2) ...You even watched the Harry Potter movies over and over!
3) You wanted to wait for the next book to come.
4) You decided to put up a countdown on the computer.
5) You wanted to mark your calender to when the next book comes, when is the next movie release on DVD, what Harry Potter locations you're going to attend, when the next movie goes into theaters, and when the video game releases.
6) ...The calender you mark down is not no ordinary calender. It's a Harry Potter calender!
7) You played your Harry Potter video games over and over again... but you never get tired of it! And whoever hasn't finish or even started their video game, you decided to tell them what to do like you're some sort of expert on it.
8) You remember some quotes in the Harry Potter books.
9) ...You even remember the Harry Potter movie quotes!
10) ...You decided to act out all the characters in the movie or books out loud in your room. Your parents and siblings would thought you're strange.
11) You played Harry Potter Scene It? You always win the board game.
12) ...You know all the questions in the Harry Potter Scene It? because you reviewed them.
13) You went to harrypotter.com to play the recent online games Warner Brothers posted.
14) ...You didn't stop playing it until you fall asleep in front of the computer.
15) You go to Scholastic.com to play the games there.
16) ...And you answer the polls in Scholastic.com.
17) ...And you look at the latest videos, downloads, and gallery art.
18) Everyday, whatever you see or heard, it reminds you of Harry Potter.
19) ...You believed that most of your classes reminds you of Hogwarts.
20) ...One of your teachers are like the Hogwarts professors.
21) ...You believed that your school's cafeteria is like the Great Hall.
22) ...You believed that your school bus is the Hogwarts Express.
23)...Your school librarian might be like Madam Pince.
24) ...One of your school janitors could be Mr. Argus Filch. You better watch out then!
25) ...Now you believed that your school is Hogwarts! Have you really lost your mind or are you seeing things?
26) On Halloween, you always wear a Hogwarts uniform, pretending to be one of the characters from the book.
27) ...If you're going to be Harry on Halloween, you should get a pair of glasses and draw a scar on your forehead. Pretend you can't control your emotions.
28) ...If you're going to be Hermione on Halloween, then I suggest you should make your hair wavy and pretend to that you always mentioned about finishing homework first.
29) ...As for Ron, well... dye your hair red. Oh, and make sure you don't say "Voldemort" because Ron always not comfortable saying that. Call him "You-Know-Who".
30) You know a couple of British terms and you always look it up when you don't understand what it means.
31) ...You mistaken yourself that you're British. Well, unless you really are British after all!
32) You have some Harry Potter posters, picture books, toys, etc. They're all around your room.
33) You wanted to find out what house you belong to.
34) ...You took a quiz in the Beta Forums.
35) You never stop talking about Harry Potter to your friends or classmates. Some people who doesn't like Harry Potter would get annoyed and you tick them out.
36) ...But you don't care what they say about Harry Potter. You shove your fingers in your ears and pretend they don't exist because they're disrespecting it.
37) You talk about the actors and actresses in the Harry Potter movies and wondered what other movies or plays they been in.
38) ...You wanted to watch them all.
39) ...Not only that, you wanted to know more about them.
40) ...So, you went into Mugglenet.com.
41) ...You also wanted to see their pictures on the red carpet or behind the scenes of the Harry Potter movies.
42) ...You also wanted to peek into their private pictures on YouTube.
43) ...Oh, great! Now you wanted to marry one of the actors or actresses from the Harry Potter movies!
44) You dance into the Harry Potter soundtracks.
45) You listen to Mugglecast.
46) You watch the latest news about Harry Potter.
47) You draw fan art and make banners that had something to do with Harry Potter.
48) You use a pencil or a stick, pretending it's a wand, and mutter incantations that you got out of the Harry Potter books like "Lumos" or "Accio".
49) You watch Potter Puppet Pals on YouTube.
50) You make a video about a Harry Potter American Idol.
51) You named your pets that has something to do with Harry Potter like "Magic".
52) You wanted to write some fanfiction stories.
53) ...So, you came here.
54) ...And you sign up here to read other Harry Potter fans' stories and write your own.
And it's all because you're obsessed for Harry Potter. Right?
* * * * * * *
* I Still Believe In Loving You
- Chapter 1: Leaving the Burrow
- Chapter 2: A Relationship Drama
- Chapter 3: A Fight on the Train
- Chapter 4: Memories
- Chapter 5: Letters from the Trio
Bloody hell, this story is over +3,500 reads!
* * * * * * *
Coming Soon Stories....
* Home Is Where You Are
- Based on the song Home by Daughtry.
- A Harry/Ginny story
One night in the month of November, Harry Potter couldn't sleep. Was it the prophecy? Lord Voldemort? Could it be Dumbledore's death? Or is it a certain red head girl that he can't stop thinking about?
* After All This Time
- Based on the song Far Away by Nickelback.
- A Ron/Hermione story
Today was the last day they camp in for the night...
The search for the Horcruxes is almost at an end...
Tomorrow, his best friend is facing the most evil sorcerer in the world...
But what if one of them gets killed?
So, tonight, Ron Weasley decided to confess his feelings for Hermione Granger before that day comes...
* I Will Not Die
- Based on the song Time of Dying by Three Days Grace
- A Harry/Ginny story
"Farewell, Harry Potter. This ends now!"
"No! This can't be happening! I won't let you win!"
Harry Potter against Voldemort.
The prophecy is being fufilled.
Who will win?
* It All Coming Back To Me
- Based on the song It's All Coming Back To Me by Celine Dion
- A Harry/Cho story
After Hogwarts, Cho Chang is now out on her own. She's working as a Healer along with her friend, Marietta Edgecombe. Cho had her own flat in a quiet neighborhood. She has her own car to drive. Her life is almost perfect except....
Well, she doesn't have a boyfriend. But the last time Cho had a boyfriend, he was murdered by Voldemort. But there was another boy she did used to hang out with after Cedric. And yet, Cho hasn't heard from him since her sixth year at Hogwarts.
So, one day, as she was on her way to work, she bumped into a familiar face that could give her a second chance to love again. Can she apologized to him of what she done to him at Hogwarts a long time ago or is it too late?
So, now that you've known me, it's time to get into my stories! Enjoy!
Oh, and you can also find me on https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1739042/.
3rd-5th Years • 658 Reviews
My take on the first of those 'nineteen years' between the 36th chapter of DH and the epilogue.
Warnings: contains an unusually-shaped ring, a nosy neighbour, a rude shop assistant, shaving mishaps, thoughtful gestures, threatening goblins, and, unexplained appearances of Romantic!Ron and Romantic!Harry. You have been warned.
Rating is for *mild* innuendo and *mostly* innocent interactions but I wouldn't let my 9 year old read it.
3rd-5th Years • 140 Reviews
The summer after fifth year, Severus Snape realises that he has to decide between Lily and his Dark companions and pursuits. Now all he has to do is get used to life at Hogwarts with no friends, get over his fascination with the Dark Arts, survive the Marauders, and convince Lily to acknowledge that he's alive.
Easier said than done.
3rd-5th Years • 51 Reviews
The story begins a few weeks after the end of Half-Blood Prince, when Harry is back at the Dursleys' once again, waking up Uncle Vernon from his favorite golfing dream. On escaping from the Dursleys', he finds that Hogwarts is open again and decides to return there after all, but only to find himself face-to-face with both Snape and Voldemort much sooner than he thinks! Through the course of the story, Harry will meet the most mysterious DADA teacher yet, learn the truth of the misunderstanding that took place on the lightning-struck tower, and discover that there really is a little more to Petunia that meets the eye, all the while with references to the amorphous Deathly Hallows.
This is meant to be a humorous rendition of what could happen in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It is intended to be a parody rather than a serious prediction of what happens next.
3rd-5th Years • 121 Reviews
HEY! Hey you! Psssstttt!
You have to help us!
It’s Tim the Enchanter, our fanfiction writer – HE’S GONE MAD! We’re just trying to live normal lives at Hogwarts, but CRAZY
things keep happening to us because he’s bored!
Please! Read our story and hear our plight! We need to bludgeon some sanity into our author – Oh no! HE’S AT HIS COMPUTER NOW!
NO! NOOO-aaahhhh! Must resist! Resist
… Gibber narg turnip turnip wibble antidisestablishmentarianism blubber gibber wop wop bbluubbaaarrrggghhh!
Nominated for QSQ 2009, Best Humour.
3rd-5th Years • 523 Reviews
What happens when Luna challenges her friends to a game of Truth or Dare?
3rd-5th Years • 65 Reviews
Summary: Love's not a bed of roses...
there's also pain, betrayal and heart-break.
A lonely and neglected girl. A stubborn young Order member. A sarcastic Healer. Hermione's been trusted with a secret. But with knowledge comes danger...
Againster a backround of prejudice, family ties and surpression, two powerful love stories are playing themselves out. But the clock is ticking against them...
1st-2nd Years • 1 Reviews
Harry considers what meaning Halloween holds for him.
Professors • 720 Reviews
It’s the summer after the battle at the Ministry of Magic and Harry has returned to Privet Drive, where he awaits the time when he can rejoin his friends. A certain redhead has begun to occupy his mind and awaken emotions he never knew he had. As he continues to mourn the loss of his godfather, Harry slowly begins to heal and may have discovered a way to communicate with Sirius. Can it be too good to be true? Takes place directly following OOTP. Primarily a H/G romance, with some R/Hr as well. Rated R for adult content in future chapters.
1st-2nd Years • 35 Reviews
I always felt there was a chapter missing from Deathly Hallows between the final chapter and the Epilogue. I needed a chance to wind down from all of the action, mourn the dead, and tie up some loose ends before being thrown 19 years into the future. This is my version of that missing chapter. Hope you enjoy it!
1st-2nd Years • 14 Reviews
Summary: Harry calls after her. "Cho!" But she doesn't stop. Good, that'll teach him to go on dates with Cho Chang.
He throws a galleon on the table and runs after her. I sneeze. Everyone in the tearoom turns their eyes from the still tinkling door to me hiding under the table.
Ginny ditches Quidditch practice to spy on Harry's first (and only) date with Cho. Written from Ginny's POV
Song fic to "Invisible" by Taylor Swift
First part in my "Little Ginny Weasley" series, but it can stand alone.
3rd-5th Years • 64 Reviews
One morning, Harry Potter wakes up in a different world. His parents are alive, and Neville now bears the scar. Things are different and Harry finds that he’s starting to like that the weight of the world is no longer on his shoulders. Unfortunately, Neville may not be able to bear that weight, and Harry has to make the decision about whether or not to allow an unprepared Neville to face the Dark Lord and complete the Prophecy, or if he should accept the responsibility again and finish what he set out to do.
6th-7th Years • 27 Reviews
It's a month after Voldemort's death and Harry is called to the Ministry of Magic by Kingsley.
There he is introduced to a young woman who was found at Malfoy Manor. Everyone thinks she's insane, but Harry knows better.
The girl has a story to tell, a story that will help Harry come to terms with the horrors of the last seven years.
But someone doesn't want the girl's story told. In fact, they will do anything to stop her talking.
Harry must save the girl, and save himself, before it's too late...
Suicide warning for brief mention in chapter 4.
1st-2nd Years • 24 Reviews
Fred and George Weasley get an idea for a prank from doing something they thought they would never do—their Potions homework. Follow them on their journey through pranker’s block, powdered bicorn horn, Muggle food coloring, a random fish, a suction cup, Harry with a toothpick, a very dry avocado, and much
too much flour. What happens when this seemingly innocent prank turns wacky? One-shot.
1st-2nd Years • 45 Reviews
In the dead of the night, someone steals Harry's Marauder's Map.
Insanity, hilarity and catastrophe, of course! (This wouldn't be a humour story if it didn't, would it?)
As different people try to activate the Marauder's Map, the four infamous Marauders answer back, in their own wonderful style.
1st-2nd Years • 54 Reviews
Happiness and love can be learned from the strangest of packages. You just have to open your eyes and untie the ribbons.
Ron and Hermione discover this in a little bundle—or ball—of joy and hair.
~This is especially written for my mongrel, Jego, and all doggies and dog-lovers in the HP Universe.
1st-2nd Years • 25 Reviews
Night time has once again taken its toll on a child who needs to hear a story before bed.“I don’t want any of those books, Daddy. I want a real story. Please.”
“All right, what real story would you like?"
“I dunno, something with a prince and a princess in it.”
“Would a Half-Blood Prince suffice?”I am MissyQuill of Gryffindor enterring the May One Shot Challange .
1st-2nd Years • 15 Reviews
Summary: “Parked all right, then?” Ron asked Harry. “I did. Hermione didn’t believe I could pass a Muggle driving test, did you? She thought I’d have to Confund the examiner.
“No I didn’t,” said Hermione. “I had complete faith in you.”
- DH P604, UK Edition
The story of how Ron learned to drive.
3rd-5th Years • 16 Reviews
When Ginny Weasley finds a mysterious diary amongst her school books she does what any eleven year old girl would do and writes in it. Shocked as she is when it replies to her quill’s words, Ginny continues to confide in the alluring Tom Riddle, but then strange things begin to happen that she can’t control…
Epilogue is up! The story is now complete!
3rd-5th Years • 119 Reviews
Voldemort knows it's great being the Dark Lord; it's a position he wants to keep. But even the most malevolent maniac can't stand when the forces of fashion conspire against him! A tale of organized mayhem.
1st-2nd Years • 41 Reviews
What's a Dark Lord to do when things don't go your way? Write a letter and complain to the author, of course.