So... I'm bad at bios. Trust me, very bad. So we'll just go with random factoids.
1. The Harry Potter Fan Factoid: I didn't start reading HP until the fourth book was already out. A friend made me read them. Until that point, I had been saying I "wouldn't like them" because they "weren't my type". Oh how wrong I was! I was so hooked that I read all four straight through in a weekend. I anxiously awaited the arival of both the fifth and sixth books and read them straight through as well.
2. The Status Factoid: I am 20 years old (21 soon, but unfortunately I think alcohol is ucky) and am getting married April 15, 2007 to my high school sweetheart. He is the Ron to my Hermoine.
3. The Favorite Factoid: I love movies and books. When not reading HP, I like Dan Brown and James Patterson. When not watching HP, I like a little bit of everything. Girl Next Door is one of my favorites.
4. The Talent Factoid: I was in AFJROTC in high school and was Deputy Group Commander and Commander of the Facsimile Drill Team. In English, that means my hidden talent is that I can spin rifles. It looks pretty spiffy.
5. The Random Factoid: I have a four year old cousin. She is my heart. I couldn't imagine life without her, she is what makes my world turn and the sun come up every day. I have taken care of her since the day she was born while she has been shuffled from one parent or household to another. I am her stability, and I believe she is mine.
1st-2nd Years • 34 Reviews
Draco Malfoy has quickly risen to be the Dark Lord's most devoted servant in the climax of the wizarding war. But now, he's having second thoughts about his choices. When the Dark Lord sets out to finish off Harry Potter once and for all, Malfoy goes along...but whose side is he on?
Check out my profile for a note concerning this story.
Professors • 27 Reviews
Four years after Hermione has completed her magical training at Hogwarts, she is summoned back and given the opportunity to return as a teacher. After accepting, she is reunited with many of her old schoolmates. Some she is thrilled to encounter, others aren't as welcomed. Especially the only people that ever made Hogwarts a nightmare to endure. What happens when their worlds collide? Do some prejudiced purebloods and cantankerous "dungeon bats" truly change?
Professors • 279 Reviews
Harry Potter and the Forgotten Solution picks up where The Half-Blood Prince ended: Five weeks at the Dursley’s have left Harry shaken, lonely, and depressed. Adding to his misery, he is plagued with dreams about something that happened years before but he is unable to see them clearly enough to understand their meaning. As midnight strikes on the day he turns 17, Harry leaves the Dursley’s for the last time and travels to the Burrow for a talk with his friends. But will they welcome him back when he comes for help?
6th-7th Years • 15 Reviews
One year ago, Harry had successfully slain Voldemort just before his 18th Birthday. The Dark Lord's remaining followers either gave themselves up, knowing that this time there would be no excuses, or else went into hiding. A small band of them who did escape into the shadows has now resurfaced and captured Harry and a few of his friends, trying one last time to find a way and revive their master. Yet one among their ranks hangs in limbo, unsure after the events of the past two years where his heart truely lies...
A/N: This is a one-shot short story. No other chapters are coming. PLEASE REVIEW!!!
Professors • 44 Reviews
With the death of Albus Dumbledore, the protection around Harry Potter crumbled simultaneously and Harry was forced into a confrontation with Voldemort upon the very doorstep in which the majority of his childhood was spent. Having survived the encounter, Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous quest, facing inummerable Dark wizards and creatures and curses in an attempt to destroy Tom Riddle's Horcrux collection and expose his greatest weakness: fear of death.
Along the way, Ron and Hermione struggle to come to terms with their fragmented relationship, trying valiantly to fit what they have into the context of a war, while Harry fights a never-ending battle with himself and with Ginny to keep her out of the quest and out of his heart.
Professors • 1850 Reviews
In the years following Voldemort's victory in the second war, Muggle-borns must become slaves and servants to pure-bloods in order to survive. Over time, Hermione Granger has learned to suppress her pride and independence in households where she is considered lower than dirt. She thought she would be prepared for this new family, just like she was for all the previous ones. What she didn't know was that this new family was none other than Draco Malfoy's. Will she manage hold up when she finds herself struggling to withhold her sharp tongue, returning hatred, and...something else?The last chapter of this story has been posted! Thanks for reading :)
Thank you to everyone who voted "The Sweetest Sin" as the Best Tearjerker in round 4 of the Dramione Awards
Thanks to some of my amazing readers, The Sweetest Sin has been/is being translated into seven languages: French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Czech, Latvian, and Chinese. If you would like the links to any of the translations, please e-mail me or leave a review :)
3rd-5th Years • 18 Reviews
New Years Eve after the final battle, Harry and Draco finally confront the night that Dumbledore was murdered. AU
1st-2nd Years • 248 Reviews
After the Voldemort's defeat in the second war, former Death eaters are still at large. The Ministry of Magic has begun cross-training between departments to make up the shortfall of qualified wizards. Draco and Hermione are involved in a training accident and end up closer than they ever imagined.
The last chapter has been appended. I'm *done*.