Hello everyone! My name is Dylan and I am 17 years old. And for the record... I am a girl. Some people get confused... Dylan is usually a boy's name... Anyway. Some things about me:
- I have read Harry Potter more times than I can count
- I went to the midnight release of the 6th movie and to both parts of 7
- I love musicals, but suck at singing
- My friends and I make movies... a lot
- I have a pet bunny
- I am going to be a senior
- I am obsessed with Tiny Wings
- I love my HP soundtracks
- There is a picture of a door on my door
- I watch The Office, 30 Rock, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development, Community, Parks and Rec, Gossip Girl, The Newsroom, and Doctor Who
- I always dress up as a Gryffindor for Halloween
- I'm sorta addicted to youtube
- The Vlogbrothers are my heros
- My favorite band is Fountains of Wayne
- I love British Television like The Inbetweeners, Sherlock, and The Office (UK)
- Currently, my favorite non HP movie is V For Vendetta
- I'm very interested in films and I want to be a film major in college
- I write mostly James/Lily, but I want to try some other genres
I am completely obsessed with Harry Potter.
Right now, I am working on two chaptered fics-
Lily and her muggle friends go to a ski resort over summer holiday and James turns up with Sirius Black. They have some good fun and run from some Death Eaters and get up to shenanigans ;)
The Marauder's Map to a Gryffindor's Heart:
I started this a while ago, so it really isn't the best piece of writing... but I do like the story, so I will probably continue. Ten chapters have been written (from about three years ago) so I hope to edit them and hopefully get them on this site! This one basically follows the Marauders through their years at school. Don't expect much character development, since I wrote this when I was about twelve. At least until I get past the first ten chapters :P
Then there's a one-shot!
The Sorting Hat Put Me in Slytherin:
This one shows what might have happened if Harry had become friends with Malfoy... *shutters* It has a lot more to do with Harry's character and all that deep stuff. Enjoy :D
1. A second Generation story about Lily Luna Potter's Hogwarts experience and her unexpected friend, Scorpius Malfoy.
2. A tale about Dobby's life
3. A fic about Merope Gaunt and how she fell in love with Tom Riddle
4. A story about Seamus' mother and how she grew up in a muggle home as an adopted servant girl and after going to Hogwarts, falls in love with a Muggle
I always love getting reviews! (but then again, don't we all?) Well, I think that's all I have to say!
• 837 Reviews
Giving high school essays a Marauder twist, this fiction is centered around the idea that some seniors in high school are require to write a letter to incoming freshman before they graduate. At Hogwarts, Seventh Years are given an assignment to write such a letter for the new First Years. Sirius decides to actually take an assignment, well seriously...sort of. He decides to look back on his entire Hogwarts years and write down his list of things not to do at Hogwarts.