Let’s see here, what do I want you to know about me? *assumes serious thinking face*
- I love HTML and everything electronic. And I have a Harry Potter blog which can be viewed here: http://hp-erised2.blogspot.com
- I love movies. Some of my favorites are the Titanic *sobs*, Sweeney Todd *screams*, Batman Begins *jumps out of seat*, Sense and Sensibility *sighs*, Die Hard *attempts to whistle*, Driving Lessons *chuckles*, and the Harry Potter films *claps hands really fast*. My favorite actors/actresses are Alan Rickman (JUDGE TURPIN!), Julie Walters (EVIE WALTON!), Gary Oldman (SIRIUS!), Rupert Grint (BEN MARSHALL!), Emma Watson, and Daniel Radcliffe. Wow, I am entirely too exuberant about movies… I want to write screenplays for a living! *pumps fist in air*
- I would be sorted into Slytherin or Ravenclaw. My favorite characters are Severus Snape, Neville Longbottom, and Fred and George Weasley because I'm a twin too! My favorite book is Half-Blood Prince. More Snape! *claps hands*
- I would love to move to London or anywhere in England, really. I also have this obsession with the British flag. *dumb grin* You probably think that I'm weird, eh?
- My current location is sitting on a couch, eating vanilla bean almonds and reading my battered copy of Half-Blood Prince, in case you were wondering. ;)
- In case you haven‘t noticed already, I am a little too excited about things. Such as movies! And books! And CAKE! *rushes off to get a piece of chocolate cake*
And there you have it. :D
LONG LIVE THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!
This is a collection of poems about unrequited love in the Wizarding world.
Please read and Review, this is my first fanfic.
Warning for later chapters.
Chapter 1: Severus loves Lily.COMPLETED
Chapter 2: Cho loves Harry. COMPLETED.
Yes, people, I am back! Not sure when I'll post a new chapter though...I have another story in progress. ^_^
Summary: After losing a bet, Professor Severus Snape is forced to accompany Professor Filius Flitwick on a speed-dating event. Will he manage to survive the witless witches and the maddening MC? Or will he leaved with more than he bargained for?
Summary: When a fatal disease spreads like wildfire around the Wizarding World, it is up to Rose Weasley to find a cure - with the help of no other than Severus Snape. But working with a man she's fallen in love with is much harder than it sounds.
First Place in the Gauntlet's Sixth Run!
Summary: What happens when you choose the wrong path?
What happens when you lose everything that ever mattered to you?
Severus is left with nothing but emptiness and black, stretching to the very corners of his soul. Ten years on, Severus stumbles across a Mirror that shows the only thing he has ever desired. Staring at the cold glass, he is forced to reflect on what losing her has done. .
Suicide is only contemplated.
I am Merlin_Helz from the beta boards.
Summary: Sorrow drowns out my future
. . . and of my fate, I am sure.
The last fear of Severus Snape revealed. Written for my poetry class on the forums in Spring of 2008.
Summary: Lily and Snape complete opposites, as different as night and day... but then again, don't opposites attract?
(this is a metaphorical poem, although you probably guessed that...)
Summary: They were few and fought for peace and freedom. Their chances haven’t been the best, they were outnumbered by Voldemort’s forces. And yet, like the phoenix rises again from his ashes, those few never gave up and kept fighting, even when the Death Eaters took them out one after the other, and death never seemed far away.
This is the story of the Order of the Phoenix.
Summary: This is a poem about the story of Dumbledore and Snape. It all began beneath a willow tree...
Summary: Post-HBP. Voldemort attacks Harry during Potions class. What will Snape's reaction be? PG-13 for violent scenes and mild language.
Summary: Molly Weasley looks on at her son George and watches as he registers the news of Fred's death.
Summary: Black and white. Two perfect colors to form a perfect world. Or at least, so has he thought for almost twenty-two years. One color would always intrude... one way or another.
I am Elmindreda of Gryffindor, and this is my submission for Color of Loss challenge.
Summary: A quiet evening is about to turn considerably less so, as Severus Snape has a visitor he could not pretend to have not expected, and would never admit to have dreaded...
Summary: Severus Snape has always lacked two very important things: respect and power. Seeing Voldemort's ranks as a way to achieve both, he signs up immeadiatly. But when the only person Severus has ever loved is put in danger as a direct result of his actions, can he deal with the consequences?
Summary: Even Severus has a softer side. An ode to his unreqited love.
I am Tagidi Riva of Gryffindor house and this is for the Autumn Ode contest
Dear Mister Snape,
We are very pleased to present you with this once in a lifetime offer: A free day at Deena’s Magical Day Spa! Just Apparate to the address below and present this coupon to redeem your prize! We hope to see you there!
Deena’s Magical Day Spa
Summary: This is the story of a boy and a girl. And a boy. This is the story of love returned and unreturned, of friendship gone dry, and of the things people will do for love. This is the story of James Potter and Lily Evans and Severus Snape. *two-shot*
Summary: Selina, a third year Slytherin wakes up one day to discover she is bleeding. Convinced death is imminant, there is only one person she can talk to- her Head of House, Professor Snape.
Severus Snape has ambitions to rise above his humble beginnings. Eris Greyback has a family debt to repay. Their romance is a more complicated brew than the trickiest of potions. SSEG, LEJP. The sequel, The Potions Master's Apprentice, is also complete.
*Winner of the 2007 QSQ Award for Best Marauder Era Story*
Summary: In the wake of the Final Battle, the Order has opened Headquarters to house its youngest members during a summer of Ministry-sponsored social events. With Snape as a chaperone, and engaged to another woman, the advent of a busy Hermione, determined to see her friends in love-matches, can only be a recipe for disaster.
Summary: Their first Christmas as a married couple find Severus and Hermione with many projects. The Christmas Rose Potion, a litter of increasingly alarming kittens, and the long-awaited wedding of Ronald Weasley and Luna Lovegood are only the beginning. Rating for later chapters. This story is a sequel to Master of Enchantment.