Hi! My weird name is Cailee, (yes, it is obscure spelling. No one can spell it, ever, and you can't get it on a mug either...darn) and I am a boring Canadian who wishes she were British or lived somewhere interesting. But, alas, here I am in one of the most boring places ever. Sigh. Here are some random facts that you may or may not want to know about me...
- I am way too obsessed with Harry Potter
- My favourite Harry Potter book is Prisoner of Azkaban
- My favorite Harry Potter movie is Order of the Phoenix
- My hair is as curly as Hermione's, which is quite anoying, actually
- I am fifteen years old
- Potter Puppet Pals. Need I say more?
- I'm a Ravenclaw on Pottermore, and a Gryffindor on the Beta Boards . . . ( Identity crisis!)
- I have a cat named Crookshanks and a hamster named Scabbers
- I love Disney World!
- I love to watch America's Got Talent
- A Very Potter Musical. Again, need I say more than Pigfarts? Or Rumbleroar? I think not...
- I do A LOT of singing. Am I any good? I have no idea, because mothers are biased.
If anyone wants to contact me about my stories, feel free, and then maybe I'll have friends! (did that sound desperate?hehe)
This is getting really long, so I'll say, lastly, that I love Butterbeer, especially in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, while wearing a Gryffindor scarf... it just makes it better!