Update: Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've updated any of my stories, and I just wanted to let you know I haven't given up on them, I'm just extremely busy right now. I'm sorry about the wait :(
I should be submitting some new chapters (hopefully) by the first week of July. Thanks!
Hello, and welcome to my author’s page! *waves* On here you will find information about me, my stories, and random bits and pieces.
Once an innocent little kid, Trivia's sister told her that she should read a book called Harry Potter. Apparently, the people were magical in it. But small Trivia claimed she had no interest in that book, and promptly put it back on her sister's bookshelf. It reappeared on her bed again. She put it back on the shelf. And again, it reappeared the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that. Finally Trivia just kept the book, but put it in her closet. And then she saw the first movie with her sister, and two seconds after it had ended, Trivia was found running up the stairs, rummaging through her closet, and pulling out the book. She read late into the night, and the next day, and has loved Harry Potter ever since. :)
I enjoy reading, math, science, sports, acting, dancing, being outside, being with friends and family, and laughing. Oh, and some random thing called reading and writing fan fiction stories, whatever that is.
1. Maureen Johnston
2. Sarah Dessen
3. J.K. Rowling (isn’t that a surprise…)
4. Jodi Picoult
Characters from Harry Potter (in no particular order):
Lily, James, Remus, Sirius, Dumbledore, McGonagall, and the other professors (still debating about Snape....), Hermione, Ron, Harry, Ginny, Luna, Fred (*sniff….FRED!*) George, Charlie, Bill, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, and my OC, Tammie
The Celtic Woman, The Postal Service- Such Great Heights, HelloGoodbye, E.S. Posthumus, The Fray, and many, many others!
Random facts about me:
~I have no nick-name (people have tried, but it is just not possible)
~When writing a story, I will usually listen to songs that reflect the mood of the chapter if I am stuck. It's not distracting like I used to think. I don't do this for poetry though; that is when it becomes distracting
~I have been sorted into Ravenclaw and Gryffindor multiple times, and have now decided that I will reside in RavenDor, or GryffinClaw
~When I laugh and try to suddenly stop, my eyes water up and spill over, making it look as if I'm crying.
~Whoever said nothing is impossible was wrong. They obviously never tried slamming a revolving door. :)
~I love sunlight
~Luna's Poems was my first 'fanfic' on here, and it remains my favorite out of all that I've written :)
Thank you very much to all my betas, Squashy, Ginnione Grangley, and Zackie; you guys are the best! Also, thank you to people who have reviewed one of my stories. All your comments are considered, and they always brighten my day; thank you!
What I would do if....
1. I ruled the world: who says I don't already? *Laughs hysterically*
2. Owned a niffler: can you say forever happy? Me and Elmo, (yes, his name would be Elmo) would rule the world together. I would need to get our capes and crown sizes sorted out first. You can't rule the world with out a cape and crown. You really can't.
3. I was the author of Harry Potter: The world would be mine. Seriously, just give me England and a piece of pie now. (Yes, you might be thinking Okay-Trivia has some issues with wanting world power *turns around and runs away* But that's alright...)
My favourites from a list from Mugglenet Fun lists
You Know You're Too Big of a Fan When...
1. You were burned when you couldn't get through the flames of your fireplace.
2. You had to go to the hospital after you broke your nose running headfirst into the wall between platforms nine and ten.
3. You collect plugs.
4. You yell into the "fellytone."
5. You get into heated arguments over how much gel Tom Felton had in his hair in the first two movies.
6. You refer to Voldemort as "You-Know-Who", and no one has any idea who you're talking about.
7. You were kicked out of the movie theatre for standing on your chair, throwing your shoe at the screen and yelling "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THE BOOK!"
Creating the Dawn- W.I.P. Nineteen chapters are written so far, Ch.7 is being read by my betas now. I feel like there are so many Marauder era fics that go over the seventh year at Hogwarts, but what about sixth year? That's when they learned appaparation, and much more. I also feel like if they are in sixth year, the threat of Voldemort is only starting to build; it's still there, but Lily and James are not meeting with him yet, so they are free to act more immature sometimes (which for me, translates to the Marauders in awkwardly funny situations, and pulling pranks, but also more serious situations and problems).
Category: Marauder era
Betas: Ginnione Grangley and Squashy
Luna’s Poems- Poems about Luna and some of her thoughts I suspect she has. Four in total- Thank you to those who reviewed it, you made my day!
Category: let’s guess, shall we?
Let the bubbles float away- Finished and Validated! Certain moments in Luna’s life that I find essential for her character. Not much humour. It’s a “coming of age” story, if you please.
Category: dark/angsty fics
In the Light- Poem about Petunias reaction to Lily’s death. Written when I had writers block during Creating the Dawn. Validated!
Demons and Dream People- Ellen is a girl just trying to live her life normally, during the first wizarding war. But fate has other plans for her. Ellen has a secret thrust upon her, one that no one wants to be involved in. Murder.
Muggle Island- A short two chapter story about the Dursleys when they are stuck on the island in the first book.
Betas: Zackie :)
Working on :
Two humor fics
one Lily and James romance fic
Another poetry piece.
I hope you enjoyed your stay on this page, and now I hope you enjoy the stories :)