MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!
Hi. My name is Courtney. I'm fourteen years old. I love Harry Potter and fanfiction.
My favorite books are
The Harry Potter Books
The Lord of the Rings Books (even though i haven't finished reading them yet)
The Pendragon Series
A College of magics
A Child Called It and The Lost Boy
The Princess Diaries Series
Books of Magic
The Shakespeare Stealer Series
The Alex Rider Series
There are so many more that I love but if I list them all, we'll be here til tomorrow.
My nicknames are:
"NEY" (Don't ask)
Lily (for 3 reasons)
Quart (again, don't ask)
Elizabeth (are you getting the don't ask point?)
Bunny (you don't want to know)
Story of the Year
Three Days Grace
The Beatles (how could you not like them)
Black Eyed Peas
Just to name a few (yes I'm music obsessed)
Food: Penne with vodka sauce
Movie: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
TV Show(s): 7th Heaven, Gilmore Girls, Everwood, One Tree HillForensic Files, The Jury, Survivor, Big Brother, Fear Factor, The Amazing Race, The Ashlee Simpson Show, Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica, Bug Juice.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Internet, Fanfiction, Harry Potter, soccer, girl scouts, acting
Fanfictions I hate:
1. Any kind of slash whatsoever
2. Stories that have a billion chapters to them but never go anywhere
3. Stories with really bad grammer.
4. Stories where everyone is perfect.
5. Songfics where the song and story aren't related in any way, shape or form.
6. Stories where Lily isn't head girl, or James isn't head boy.