So... I'm bad at bios. Trust me, very bad. So we'll just go with random factoids.
1. The Harry Potter Fan Factoid: I didn't start reading HP until the fourth book was already out. A friend made me read them. Until that point, I had been saying I "wouldn't like them" because they "weren't my type". Oh how wrong I was! I was so hooked that I read all four straight through in a weekend. I anxiously awaited the arival of both the fifth and sixth books and read them straight through as well.
2. The Status Factoid: I am 20 years old (21 soon, but unfortunately I think alcohol is ucky) and am getting married April 15, 2007 to my high school sweetheart. He is the Ron to my Hermoine.
3. The Favorite Factoid: I love movies and books. When not reading HP, I like Dan Brown and James Patterson. When not watching HP, I like a little bit of everything. Girl Next Door is one of my favorites.
4. The Talent Factoid: I was in AFJROTC in high school and was Deputy Group Commander and Commander of the Facsimile Drill Team. In English, that means my hidden talent is that I can spin rifles. It looks pretty spiffy.
5. The Random Factoid: I have a four year old cousin. She is my heart. I couldn't imagine life without her, she is what makes my world turn and the sun come up every day. I have taken care of her since the day she was born while she has been shuffled from one parent or household to another. I am her stability, and I believe she is mine.