Apparently according to many quizes on Quizilla I am apparently a perfect match for Sirius Black (during the Marauders Era).
My name is Sela and I live in the Pacific Northwest/Washington area of the U.S. I love Harry Potter and have ever since my grandma bought me the first book and my mom tried to read them to me. I grew up knowing that this is an awesome series and have grown to love even more. For those of you who believe it to be true, no Charlie Bone is not a rip off of HP, if it was then my best friend wouldn't have been able to read them. Also how many people have gone into Hot Topic to see a huge HP fan look at a HP shirt reading 'Muggle' and see him pronounce it 'moogle'. I have and expressed the fact that my best friend (the one stated above) hates the series *gasp* and says it right. All right now I'm being my normal (lol) random self.
Favorite HP character: Neville!
Favorite spell: Expecto Patronum
Favorite HP book: Deathly Hallows
Favorite non-HP books: A series of Unfortunate Events, A Journey to the Centre of the Earth, Eragon, 13 Reasons Why, Anything S. E. Hinton, Switch, Maximum Ride (HELL YEA), Charlie Bone...need I say more?
Favorite HP movie: PoA!
Favorite non-HP movies: Pirates of the Carribean, Star Trek, 17 Again, Narnia, Ghosts of Girlfriends' Past, and.
Favorite Pet Rock
HP character's death I had the hardest time reading: DOBBY! *uncontrollable sobs*
Sonethings about me:
My Birthday is April 13th
Ron Weasely addict (lol)
水 善 = Water
土 強 = Earth
火 烈 = Fire
气 和 = Air
. You know you live in 2009 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, EdwardAddict, Supergirrl, Elemental-ANimal, Mother Nature's Daughter, Schmerg_The_Impaler, Carmona, Hanabi, Valentinia, ginnyrulz13, Luna_Cullen
Interests and Hobbies: I'm a geek/nerd/dork and almost every other "insult" under the sun.
Music: And so my face fell in love with my desk...