MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!
Hello everyone! My name is Dylan and I am 17 years old. And for the record... I am a girl. Some people get confused... Dylan is usually a boy's name... Anyway. Some things about me:
- I have read Harry Potter more times than I can count
- I went to the midnight release of the 6th movie and to both parts of 7
- I love musicals, but suck at singing
- My friends and I make movies... a lot
- I have a pet bunny
- I am going to be a senior
- I am obsessed with Tiny Wings
- I love my HP soundtracks
- There is a picture of a door on my door
- I watch The Office, 30 Rock, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development, Community, Parks and Rec, Gossip Girl, The Newsroom, and Doctor Who
- I always dress up as a Gryffindor for Halloween
- I'm sorta addicted to youtube
- The Vlogbrothers are my heros
- My favorite band is Fountains of Wayne
- I love British Television like The Inbetweeners, Sherlock, and The Office (UK)
- Currently, my favorite non HP movie is V For Vendetta
- I'm very interested in films and I want to be a film major in college
- I write mostly James/Lily, but I want to try some other genres
I am completely obsessed with Harry Potter.
Right now, I am working on two chaptered fics-
Lily and her muggle friends go to a ski resort over summer holiday and James turns up with Sirius Black. They have some good fun and run from some Death Eaters and get up to shenanigans ;)
The Marauder's Map to a Gryffindor's Heart:
I started this a while ago, so it really isn't the best piece of writing... but I do like the story, so I will probably continue. Ten chapters have been written (from about three years ago) so I hope to edit them and hopefully get them on this site! This one basically follows the Marauders through their years at school. Don't expect much character development, since I wrote this when I was about twelve. At least until I get past the first ten chapters :P
Then there's a one-shot!
The Sorting Hat Put Me in Slytherin:
This one shows what might have happened if Harry had become friends with Malfoy... *shutters* It has a lot more to do with Harry's character and all that deep stuff. Enjoy :D
1. A second Generation story about Lily Luna Potter's Hogwarts experience and her unexpected friend, Scorpius Malfoy.
2. A tale about Dobby's life
3. A fic about Merope Gaunt and how she fell in love with Tom Riddle
4. A story about Seamus' mother and how she grew up in a muggle home as an adopted servant girl and after going to Hogwarts, falls in love with a Muggle
I always love getting reviews! (but then again, don't we all?) Well, I think that's all I have to say!