Well, welcome to the New Year, everyone! 2009 seemed to disappear already and were now in 2010. Um... I know I haven't written in weeks now and I apologize very greatly, but don't you worry! I'm still writing the story meaning I'm not quitting on it yet. It's just the fact that I'm not always around, that's all. Plus, I'm also busy writing in another fan fiction site, which is another reason of my absence here is long. So, please accept my apologies! =P
Okay, for those who don't know me, my name is Amanda, but my nickname is Aimee. So, I don't mind if you use my nickname or the name I use in school. (That is, if you want to type to me.) I will not mention my sir name because I feel that maybe one of you are going to stalk me or steal my identity. But it's not like that's going to happen, right? Umm... Well, I hope you won't!
Heh, heh... Sorry for scaring you like that. It's just that when I'm out in public, I feel quite awkward around people. But when I'm in the internet, I feel much more confident and act more like myself than the outside of my home. I'm not sure why though... ^_^;
Right... Moving on... I'm currently seventeen years old, Filipino and part Chinese. (I'll turn eighteen in April in a few months.) Okay, for those who think I can speak my native language, I truthfully really don't know how to speak Tagalog or know my own Filipino or my Chinese culture. So, you could just say I only know how to act like an American citizen, speaking only of course English, which is not really that special.
So, let me start to the very beginning of my life.
Wait! I know what you're thinking: Why should I write about my life in my own bio?
The answer: Well, let's just say that my life does involved with the Harry Potter series. Oh, but don't worry! I won't tell everything about my life!
Well, let me start off when I was born. (For those who want to know when my birthday is.) I was born on April 29, 1991 in Clark Air Base, Philippines.
Then, after a volcano eruption there, my family went to the U.S. in Vandenberg Air Force Base. (If you're wondering where that is, it's located near Lompoc, California.) And as I attend in an elementary school, I struggled a lot in school and hardly have any friends... Anyways, after repeating the third grade and attend summer school because of my poor reading comprehension, I found a book that made my life changed forever.
Can you guess it?
If you said Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, you're correct! So, I looked at the book and said, "What do I got to lose? My parents wanted me to improve. So, I might as well start now." And as I started reading the first book, I felt that a new coinfidence brought me to the light. So, by the time I finished the book, I said, "Wow! This book is so amazing! I hope there's another sequel to this!"
And just like I wished for, the Harry Potter books kept on coming. But what surprised me the most is that the book became famous and has been made into a movie.
And what became of me, you asked?
Well, up until now, my grades and my comprehension are improving, I now read fictional books on my spare time, I now lived in North Las Vegas, Nevada learning all I can in High School, and being offered into College opportunity programs! And it's all thanks to the Harry Potter books!
So, thank you, J.K. Rowling! For bringing your books into the world.
Well, that's the end of that short story of my life and now all that's left to tell about me is...well...what I like to do.
Okay...here it goes... My interest is reading fiction stories (including here =) ), listening to songs from the radio or my CD player (I'm not sure what type of songs I like, but I know so far I like Daughtry, Nickelback, Rascal Flatts, Evanscence, Linkin Park, Three Doors Down, Within Temptation, etc., etc.), drawing (And man, people tell me how good I am drawing in class, which I'm not very surprised at this because I was drawing since I was little girl), spend my time using my new IPhone 3G (Oh, yes! You heard me right! An iPhone 3G!), and often writing a story on Mugglenet Fan Fiction whenever I'm bored or inspired. (And believe me, it often happens when I dream about something or it just can into my thoughts. It's like something just hit you in the head thing or when a light bulb�s been turned on your own head. It depends.) My favorite colors is lime green and sky blue. I watch Monk (The detective who is afraid of the world around him, but great at figuring out what happens at a murder case.), Cartoon shows (You know, like Cartoon Network shows. You know, that sort of thing. Heh, heh.), a couple of movies (Anyone familiar with Night At The Museum? The Chonicles of Narnia? Nanny McFee? Zathura? Lord of the Rings? Corpse Bride? Alvin and the Chipmunks? The Spiderwick Chronicles? I can't think of anything else... Oh, and of course, Harry Potter. Believe me, I watch that mostly over and over again and I never get tired of it! =)), and then there's anime movies and series. (Anyone familiar with Pokemon? Yu-Gi-Oh? Romeo X Juliet? Howl's Moving Castle? Spirited Away? Kiki's Delivery Service? Code Lyoko? Avatar the Last Airbender? Yes, I do watch those kind of things. Just don't ask!)
Alright, if you really want to know me, but I'm not sure what reason, here are some results from quizes I've taken. Each of them represents who I am:
How Romantic Am I?
You are the practical type, torn between prosaic and idealistic issues
In affairs of the heart, your romantic tendencies are tempered somewhat by common sense, probably painfully earned. You may have idealized a past partner only to be crushed by the utter lack of romance that eventually occurred. You sometimes catch yourself daydreaming about a romantic rendezvous, but you force yourself to snap out of it before things get too crazy. If someone offered to make the moves on you, you certainly wouldn't resist, but you might wonder if you'd forever be held up to that same standard. You know that life isn't a fairy tale, but you sometimes wish it could be. Don't fret. You may have your head in the clouds, but your feet are firmly planted on the ground. You feel that romance isn�t something to be taken lightly, although you�d make the effort for a special someone, and you�d certainly appreciate it if someone did the same for you. It�s just that those kinds of people don�t come along too often. But they do come along every once in a while, and when they do, come up with your own way to romance them rather than relying on the nearest florist.
Does Commitment Suit Me?
You are a loyal and devoted person who is not afraid to be held accountable for a responsibility such as commitment.
You're comfortable with commitment without being too much of a stickler about it. You feel that the majority of life is just meant to be taken seriously, and you're the kind of person who can do it. You enjoy your responsibilities and handle them easily. The security that comes with commitment is appealing to you. You don't see the lighter, carefree side of life as conflicting with commitment, which is probably why you don't shy away from saying yes when the occasion calls for it. But just be careful you're not taking life too seriously. Trust your heart, and listen to your gut when a relationship feels too constricting or just right. Take time to be free and spontaneous, and don't fall into a mental or physical rut. We need variety and a bit of spice - that's part of what makes us human! Be sure to come to terms with and love yourself before attempting a commitment with anyone else - otherwise, all your good intentions may backfire. But when it feels right, you trust yourself to commit.
What Makes Me Unique?
My sun sign profile: Taurus
1) Overview: Your sign is that of earthy Taurus, the second sign of the zodiac, the sign characterized by endurance and sensuality. Taurus is also associated with material goods.
2) Ruling Planet: Venus, the planet of love and beauty, is your ruler, and makes you a very warm and faithful person. For the most part you are even-tempered and show a great capacity for affection, as well as an appreciation for beauty and art. You are loyal and reliable. You keep your promises.
3) Element: As the first of the three earth signs, you are realistic, patient, and persistent. You are the most grounded sign of the zodiac, preferring to put down roots and aiming for stability.
4) House: Comfort, even luxury, is very precious to you. And indeed, you rule the second house, the sector of the horoscope that encompasses money and possessions. This house describes your value systems, including the value of oneself.
5) Mode: Your sign is a fixed sign, dear Taurus, meaning you enjoy responsibility and taking charge. However, you are not a doer - you are a delegator! Like every genuine Taurus, it may take you longer to get involved with something, but once you do, you don't want to stop. You are more passive than active, and prefer to have the world move around you while you sit still and direct.
6) Strenghs: Your strengths lie in your decision-making abilities; you don't make snap judgments or jump to conclusions. You engage in careful consideration, as hastiness and impulsive actions do not appear in your script. In your relationships, you are fully committed and faithful, and you seek harmony and inner peace.
7) Weaknesses: But you too have a few weaknesses. One trap you may fall into is that of obstinacy and self-righteousness. Due to your firm beliefs, you are deaf to any kind of criticism. This inflexibility can cause you to resist change and procrastinate. You run the risk of becoming lazy, overindulgent, or convinced of your own infallibility.
My Moon Profile
Your Moon is in Scorpio
On the day you were born, the Moon was in Scorpio. Passion is the basis of your life, since you are intense, driven, and forceful in your feelings. You never go through life with a tepid response to anyone or anything; it's just not your style. You have to be fully engaged with someone before you decide to offer him or her friendship, love, or even a casual cup of coffee - because, after all, there is nothing casual about you.
My Path Number Profile
If your Life-Path number is EIGHT, the pursuit of money and status will be the most prominent for you. Those with a Life-Path number of EIGHT are often the most powerful, confident and materially successful people there are.
EIGHT personalities tend to be independent, competitive, practical and forceful when it�s necessary. Managing business, yourself and your environment will all come fairly easy. With an EIGHT Life-Path you are endowed with tremendous potential for conceiving far reaching ideas and further, with the tenacity to follow through on them. Key qualities/words for an EIGHT Life-Path are practical endeavors, status orientated, power seeking and high material goals.
It is common for EIGHTS to find they have little or no time for dreams and visions. They are more likely to be concerned with the down to earth affairs that are going on. This can add strain to relationships if others aren�t aware or accepting of your nature. An EIGHT can also become so preoccupied with the making of money that the family, the home and their own peace of mind becomes neglected. Taking appropriate time to allow for all things that are important can be a challenge but is also vital to the happiness of an EIGHT.
The life purpose for an EIGHT is to acquire money and to learn the power that comes with proper manipulation. It was once thought that the number EIGHT was one of �bad luck�. This is hardly the case. Luck has nothing to do with it for an EIGHT. Ingenuity, balance and hard work bring rewards.
It�s important for all EIGHTS to refrain from obsessive pursuits or from neglect of life�s other pleasures. It can be a challenge to find the right balance between ambition and relationships. However, careful planning and determination can keep life in harmony.
My Chinese Zodiac is: Goat
* * * * * * *
Oh, in case you're wondering, don't think of me as one of those crazy Harry Potter fans. I loved them, but not too much of it!
But if you want me to talk about Harry Potter, then here it goes...
1) If I was sorted under the sorting hat, I would probably go into Ravenclaw because I do get A's and B's in school ever since the fourth grade. You see, my parents raised me to study well and focus on my studies. Not only that, I do take notes and not lack into my work. And yes, I do love reading and looking over books. Of course, I do believe that school textbooks are useful when I need to study or guide myself with my homework.
So, to prove that, I have the results when I was taking a quiz on which house I belong to:
Well you're one smart little cookie, aren't you? You're wise and clever, and just love to use your wit and learning to your advantage, and sometimes even the disadvantage of others. Well, nerd, there IS a world outside of that copy of 'Hogwarts: A History', you know.. Oh don't worry! We all know you're special. You're just a naturally good learner, right? Not too much is known about your house right now.. Wow! Not only are you intellegent, you're also an enigma!
2) Also, I do dress myself as Harry twice in two years. Many people stare at me like I'm actually Harry. Umm... Excuse me! I'm a girl! I just hidden my hair inside a hat!
3) Oh, and if you want to know what kind of person I am, I'm Hermione, Harry, and Cho blend into one. For Hermione, her brains. (Well, if that's not enough, I took a quiz that says my alter ego is her!) For Harry, I do wear glasses at times and gets his kind of "bottle up emotions". I also find out that I'm like Ginny also, but except that I have many cousins instead of brothers and sisters. And finally, I'm like Cho because I am part Asian, but I'm not popular as she. Well, do you want to know something?
The truth is that I spend my time alone. But don't think badly of me! I pretty much used to it! But then again, sometimes it does hurt that I'm like some sort of outsider from everyone else... (sigh) Oh, well. Life is hard, yes. But we can't all have everything we want. So, you might think of me as a mysterious Harry Potter fan that doesn't get out too much... Okay, moving on!
4) My favorite characters and creatures are Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Ginny, Fred, George, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Hedwig, Tonks, Dobby, Bill, Charlie, Lily, James, Colin, Lupin... Hmm... I guess I named all of them because I think I named all my favorites.
5) If I could take anything that's from the Harry Potter world, it would be an Invisibility Cloak, a Time Turner, and my very own wand.
6) I only played the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix so many times. It's beginning to be more easier each time I start over the adventure again. But the only thing I can't do is play Wizard Chess.
7) I have a maltese dog named Majik. Umm... The reason it's spelled like that is because another person already took the name for their pet. So, I had to change "Magic" to "Majik".
Well, that's what I get for knowing Harry Potter. Now, writing became one of hobbies and here I am! A fan writing stories about Harry just because of how much I loved them! And it does help me get to know myself. Hey, maybe I'll be a writer someday... but I also love to sing... but I also love to draw... (sigh) Now, if only I can figure out what I want to do with my life....
Anyways, I look forward to write some stories...and maybe read some stories that you guys wrote that could interest me. =)
* If you're wondering what kind of stories I read in here, I am definitely interested in humor (I like to laugh at times whenever I'm bored or in a good mood.), a little dark/angsty (Depending how dark the story is in the character's point of view.), romance (Like Harry/Ginny, Harry/Cho (Though I highly doubt there are stories like that.), Lily/James, Ron/Hermione, and Snape/Lily. If you're questioning why I got into Snape/Lily is because of the seventh book. You know the one... But I do disagree against male/male because it makes me feel that it's weird and it just doesn't seemed right at all.), and maybe some stories that aren't in the story, but it's more like it fits there... if you know what I mean. *
Oh, if you're questioning what songs I like, here's the list. The truth is I'm not sure who's my favorite band! But you don't need to read the entire list! It gets bigger whenever I come back to add another. Oh, and if you're questioning why I like some songs that are from a movie, say an anime movie for example, it's because I like watching them. I won't say anymore than that. And maybe who knows? Maybe one of these songs will be a Song Fiction.
* What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts
* Far Away - Nickelback
* Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
* If You're Gonna Leave - Emerson Hart
* Break Away - Kelly Clarkson
* Home - Daughtry
* When You Say Nothing At All - Alison Krauss
* Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
* 4:00 In The Morning - Gwen Stefani
* Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
* Thanks For The Memories - Fallout Boy
* Last Request - Paolo Nutini
* Lips Of An Angel - Hinder
* Bring Me To Life - Evanscence
* Everywhere - Michelle Branch
* You And Me - Lifehouse
* Black Horse And The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
* The Other Side Of The World - KT Tunstall
* Unwritten - Natasha Beddingfield
* Savin' Me - Nickelback
* Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
* Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson
* 100 Years - Five For Fighting
* Not Ready To Make Nice - Dixie Chicks
* She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
* Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5
* Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Green Day
* Ready To Run - Dixie Chicks
* My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
* Building a Mystery - Sarah McLachlan
* I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
* It Matters To Me - Faith Hill
* Breathe - Faith Hill
* Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts
* Dreaming With A Broken Heart - John Mayer
* Bad Day - Daniel Powter
* Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
* Collide - Howie Day
* Drift Away - Uncle Cracker
* A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
* What I've Done - Linkin Park
* Extraordinary - Mandy Moore
* Nolita Fairytale - Vanessa Carlton
* The Game of Love - Santana F./Michelle Branch
* Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
* Invincible - Pat Benatar
* From This Moment On - Shania Twain
* It's Not Over - Daughtry
* How Do I Live Without You - Trisha Yearwood
* Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows
* Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
* You're Beautiful - James Blunt
* 1985 - Bowling for Soup
* When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
* I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
* Adia - Sarah McLachlan
* 1973 - James Blunt
* Magic Works - Jason Buckle
* Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
* Broken - Evanscence
* Rebirthing - Skillet
* All the Same - Sick Puppies
* For You - The Calling
* Right Here - Staind
* Lithium - Evanscence
* Missing - Evanscence
* I Learned From You - Miley Cyrus
* Imaginary - Evanscence
* Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
* Realize - Cobbie Coliat
* Incomplete - Backstreet Boys
* Stand My Ground - Within Temptation
* Angels - Within Temptation
* Even Angels Fall - Jessica Riddle
* What About Now - Daughtry
* How Do I Live Without You - Leann Rimes
* Right Kind of Wrong - Leann Rimes
* Time of Dying - Three Days Grace
* Let Me Go - Three Doors Down
* Romeo's Tune - Keith Urban
* Haunted - Evanscence
* You Raised Me Up - Lena Park
* Your Guardian Angel - Jumpsuit Apparatus
* Simple and Clean - Hikaru Utada
* Sanctuary (Passion) - Hikaru Utada
* Too Bad - Nickelback
* Like You - Evanscence
* You Got It Bad - Usher
* Look Through My Eyes - Phil Collins
* Move Along - All American Rejects
* I'm Your Angel - Celine Dion
* First Time - Lifehouse
* Here Without You - Three Doors Down
* Love Song - Sara Bareilles
* New Shoes - Paolo Nutini
* Last Request - Paolo Nutini
* Craving - O-Town
* Can't Stop Falling In Love With You - A-Teens
* Who Knew - Pink
* In The Arms of the Angel - Sara McLachlan
* Hey Juliet - LMNT
* Thousand Miles - Michelle Branch
* I Need You to Love Me - Barlow Girls
* Never Alone - Barlow Girls
* Crush - Mandy Moore
* I'm In Heaven When You Kiss Me - ATC
* Why Don't You Kiss Her? - Jesse McCartney
* Drowning - Backstreet Boys
* This Love - Maroon 5
* Because You Lived - Jesse McCartney
* Tell Her - Jesse McCartney
* That's the Way It Is - Celine Dion
* Right Where You Want Me - Jesse McCartney
* So Sick - Neyo
* Chemicals React - Aly and AJ
* Always On Your Side - Sheryl Crow Ft. Sting
* Gone - Kelly Clarkson
* Addicted - Kelly Clarkson
* This Is How A Heart Breaks - Rob Thomas
* It's My Life - Bon Jovi
* I'm Moving On - Rascal Flatts
* Life Is the Highway - Rascal Flatts
* Beautiful Disaster - Kelly Clarkson
* Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
* Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson
* This Is How You Remind Me - Nickelback
* Someday - Nickelback
* So In Love With Two - Mikaila
* Just Like A Pill - Pink
* Show Me Love - T.A.T.U.
* Snow White Queen - Evanscence
* Headstrong - Trapt
* Too Little, Too Late - Jojo
* Everytime We Touch - Cascada
* Anything - Enrique Iglesias
* Apologize - One Republic
* Memories - Within Temptation
* Naked - Avril Lavigne
* Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
* Numb - Linkin Park
* Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park
* In the End - Linkin Park
* What I've Done - Linkin Park
* Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
* Dare You to Move - Switchfoot
* Intuition - Jewel
* Nice and Slow - Usher
* Misery Business - Paramore
* Taking Over Me - Evanscence
* True Colours - Kalen Porter
* Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
* Gone - Daughtry
* Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
* Whisper - Evanscence
* Her Eyes - Pat Monahan
* Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
* Thriller - Michael Jackson
* Breath - Breaking Benjamin
* Time After Time - Mai Kuraki
* Time After Time - INOJ
* Last Christmas - Ashley Tisdale
* No Air - Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown
* Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
* Broken Heart - Britney Spears
* Crush - Mandy Moore
* I Can Be Your Hero - Enrique Iglesias
* Hero - Nickelback
* I'd Do Anything - Simple Plan
* I Still Believe - Hayden Panettiere
* Back Here - BBMak
* I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic at the Disco
* Dance Dance - Fallout Boy
* Going Under - Evanscence
* You Make Me Wanna - Blue
* I'm Alive - Celine Dion
* It's All Coming Back - Celine Dion
* What Have You Done - Within Temptation
* I Wanna Be With You - Mandy Moore
* Riot - Three Days Grace
* Whispers In the Dark - Skillet
* Breathing - Yellowcard
* Reason - Cascada
* Sunrise - Angel City
* Crush - Jennifer Page
* Angel of Mine - Eternal
* Used To - Daughtry
* Papercut - Linkin Park
* My Wish - Rascal Flatts
* Comatose - Skillet
* High School Never Ends - Bowling for Soup
* Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
* Away From the Sun - Three Doors Down
* Just So You Know - Jesse McCartney
* Crying - Sugarcult
* Angel of Darkness - Alex C. ft Yasmin K.
* Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas
* All We Are - One Republic
* Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
* Don't Let Me Get Me - Pink
* More Than It Seems - Kutless
* Break My Fall - Breaking Benjamin
* Breathe Me - Sia
* Why Not - Hilary Duff
* She's No You - Jesse McCartney
* Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park
* Bad Boy - Cascada
* My Skin - Natalie Merchant
* Intuition - Jewel
* Home - Three Days Grace
* Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
* Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls
* When You Say Nothing At All - Alison Krauss
* One Step Closer - Linkin Park
* Left Me Behind - Within Temptation
* How to Save a Life - The Fray
* Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
* If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5 ft Rihanna
* This Love - Maroon 5
* Won't Go Home Home Without You - Maroon 5
* All the Things She Said - T.A.T.U.
* Anywhere - Evanscence
* Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin
* Promise of a Lifetime - Kutless
* The Secrets of Love - DJ Bobo
* I Believe - DJ Bobo
* All About Us - T.A.T.U.
* What's Left of Me - Nick Lachey
* The Last Night - Skillet
* Mirror - The Barlow Girls
* Genie In A Bottle - Christina Aguilera
* Won't Stop - One Republic
* All Fall Down - One Republic
* Come Home - One Republic
* Mercy - One Republic
* PS: I'm Still Not Over You - Rihanna
* All the Way Down - Ryan Cabrera
* True - Ryan Cabrera
* Inside of You, Inspite of You - ThouShalNot
* The Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace
* Open Wounds - Skillet
* Falling Inside the Black - Skillet
* Savior - Skillet
* Those Nights - Skillet
* Say Goodbye - Skillet
* The Older I Get - Skillet
* Collide - Skillet
* So Cold - Breaking Benjamin
* Sooner or Later - Breaking Benjamin
* Breathe No More - Evanscence
* Good Enough - Evanscence
* Weight of the World - Evanscence
* These Days - Rascal Flatts
* Follow - Breaking Benjamin
* Rain - Breaking Benjamin
* Breakdown - Daughtry
* Forget It - Breaking Benjamin
* Get Out Alive - Three Days Grace
* Over and Over - Three Days Grace
* Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback
* Away - Breaking Benjamin
* Beat It - Michael Jackson ft Fergie
* Beat It - Fall Out Boy
* Busted - Crashed the Wedding
* It's You - Ryan Cabrera
* Last Night - Ryan Cabrera
* Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi (Vampire Knight's Season One's theme song) - On/Off
* Rondo (Vampire Knight's Second Season's theme song) - On/Off
* 2 B A Master - Pokemon
* We Will Be Heroes - Pokemon
* Together Forever - Pokemon the First Movie soundtrack
* Soda Pop - Pokemon the First Movie soundtrack (Britney Spears)
* Have Some Fun with the Funk - Pokemon the First Movie soundtrack (Aaron Carter)
* Free Up Your Mind - Pokemon the First Movie soundtrack (Baby Spice)
* Catch Me If You Can - Pokemon the First Movie soundtrack (Angela)
* We're A Miracle - Pokemon the First Movie soundtrack (Christina Aguilera)
* Don't Say You Love Me - Pokemon the First Movie soundtrack (M2M)
* It Was You - Pokemon the First Movie soundtrack (Ashley Ballard)
* The Power of One - Pokemon 2000 soundtrack (Donna Summer)
* No Matter What - from the Yu-Gi-Oh! series
* Power Within - Yu-Gi-Oh! soundtrack
* How Much Longer - Yu-Gi-Oh! soundtrack
* Shadow Games - Yu-Gi-Oh! soundtrack
* One Card Short - Yu-Gi-Oh! soundtrack
* You're Not Me - Yu-Gi-Oh! soundtrack
* Step Up - Yu-Gi-Oh! soundtrack
* * * * * * *
Okay, I created a list for people who wanted to find out if they're obsessed over Harry Potter.
Oh, and by the way, I made this list up! Well, here it goes...
You know you're obssessed over Harry Potter when...
1) You read the Harry Potter books over and over again. All of a sudden, you become familiar with it and know the books by heart from the beginning to the end.
2) ...You even watched the Harry Potter movies over and over!
3) You wanted to wait for the next book to come.
4) You decided to put up a countdown on the computer.
5) You wanted to mark your calender to when the next book comes, when is the next movie release on DVD, what Harry Potter locations you're going to attend, when the next movie goes into theaters, and when the video game releases.
6) ...The calender you mark down is not no ordinary calender. It's a Harry Potter calender!
7) You played your Harry Potter video games over and over again... but you never get tired of it! And whoever hasn't finish or even started their video game, you decided to tell them what to do like you're some sort of expert on it.
8) You remember some quotes in the Harry Potter books.
9) ...You even remember the Harry Potter movie quotes!
10) ...You decided to act out all the characters in the movie or books out loud in your room. Your parents and siblings would thought you're strange.
11) You played Harry Potter Scene It? You always win the board game.
12) ...You know all the questions in the Harry Potter Scene It? because you reviewed them.
13) You went to harrypotter.com to play the recent online games Warner Brothers posted.
14) ...You didn't stop playing it until you fall asleep in front of the computer.
15) You go to Scholastic.com to play the games there.
16) ...And you answer the polls in Scholastic.com.
17) ...And you look at the latest videos, downloads, and gallery art.
18) Everyday, whatever you see or heard, it reminds you of Harry Potter.
19) ...You believed that most of your classes reminds you of Hogwarts.
20) ...One of your teachers are like the Hogwarts professors.
21) ...You believed that your school's cafeteria is like the Great Hall.
22) ...You believed that your school bus is the Hogwarts Express.
23)...Your school librarian might be like Madam Pince.
24) ...One of your school janitors could be Mr. Argus Filch. You better watch out then!
25) ...Now you believed that your school is Hogwarts! Have you really lost your mind or are you seeing things?
26) On Halloween, you always wear a Hogwarts uniform, pretending to be one of the characters from the book.
27) ...If you're going to be Harry on Halloween, you should get a pair of glasses and draw a scar on your forehead. Pretend you can't control your emotions.
28) ...If you're going to be Hermione on Halloween, then I suggest you should make your hair wavy and pretend to that you always mentioned about finishing homework first.
29) ...As for Ron, well... dye your hair red. Oh, and make sure you don't say "Voldemort" because Ron always not comfortable saying that. Call him "You-Know-Who".
30) You know a couple of British terms and you always look it up when you don't understand what it means.
31) ...You mistaken yourself that you're British. Well, unless you really are British after all!
32) You have some Harry Potter posters, picture books, toys, etc. They're all around your room.
33) You wanted to find out what house you belong to.
34) ...You took a quiz in the Beta Forums.
35) You never stop talking about Harry Potter to your friends or classmates. Some people who doesn't like Harry Potter would get annoyed and you tick them out.
36) ...But you don't care what they say about Harry Potter. You shove your fingers in your ears and pretend they don't exist because they're disrespecting it.
37) You talk about the actors and actresses in the Harry Potter movies and wondered what other movies or plays they been in.
38) ...You wanted to watch them all.
39) ...Not only that, you wanted to know more about them.
40) ...So, you went into Mugglenet.com.
41) ...You also wanted to see their pictures on the red carpet or behind the scenes of the Harry Potter movies.
42) ...You also wanted to peek into their private pictures on YouTube.
43) ...Oh, great! Now you wanted to marry one of the actors or actresses from the Harry Potter movies!
44) You dance into the Harry Potter soundtracks.
45) You listen to Mugglecast.
46) You watch the latest news about Harry Potter.
47) You draw fan art and make banners that had something to do with Harry Potter.
48) You use a pencil or a stick, pretending it's a wand, and mutter incantations that you got out of the Harry Potter books like "Lumos" or "Accio".
49) You watch Potter Puppet Pals on YouTube.
50) You make a video about a Harry Potter American Idol.
51) You named your pets that has something to do with Harry Potter like "Magic".
52) You wanted to write some fanfiction stories.
53) ...So, you came here.
54) ...And you sign up here to read other Harry Potter fans' stories and write your own.
And it's all because you're obsessed for Harry Potter. Right?
* * * * * * *
* I Still Believe In Loving You
- Chapter 1: Leaving the Burrow
- Chapter 2: A Relationship Drama
- Chapter 3: A Fight on the Train
- Chapter 4: Memories
- Chapter 5: Letters from the Trio
Bloody hell, this story is over +3,500 reads!
* * * * * * *
Coming Soon Stories....
* Home Is Where You Are
- Based on the song Home by Daughtry.
- A Harry/Ginny story
One night in the month of November, Harry Potter couldn't sleep. Was it the prophecy? Lord Voldemort? Could it be Dumbledore's death? Or is it a certain red head girl that he can't stop thinking about?
* After All This Time
- Based on the song Far Away by Nickelback.
- A Ron/Hermione story
Today was the last day they camp in for the night...
The search for the Horcruxes is almost at an end...
Tomorrow, his best friend is facing the most evil sorcerer in the world...
But what if one of them gets killed?
So, tonight, Ron Weasley decided to confess his feelings for Hermione Granger before that day comes...
* I Will Not Die
- Based on the song Time of Dying by Three Days Grace
- A Harry/Ginny story
"Farewell, Harry Potter. This ends now!"
"No! This can't be happening! I won't let you win!"
Harry Potter against Voldemort.
The prophecy is being fufilled.
Who will win?
* It All Coming Back To Me
- Based on the song It's All Coming Back To Me by Celine Dion
- A Harry/Cho story
After Hogwarts, Cho Chang is now out on her own. She's working as a Healer along with her friend, Marietta Edgecombe. Cho had her own flat in a quiet neighborhood. She has her own car to drive. Her life is almost perfect except....
Well, she doesn't have a boyfriend. But the last time Cho had a boyfriend, he was murdered by Voldemort. But there was another boy she did used to hang out with after Cedric. And yet, Cho hasn't heard from him since her sixth year at Hogwarts.
So, one day, as she was on her way to work, she bumped into a familiar face that could give her a second chance to love again. Can she apologized to him of what she done to him at Hogwarts a long time ago or is it too late?
So, now that you've known me, it's time to get into my stories! Enjoy!
Oh, and you can also find me on http://www.fanfiction.net/~mhulan.