My name is Breanna and I am 21 years old. I have been a huge fan of Harry Potter since I was 8 years old, and have been reading and writing fanfiction since I was 13. I'm currently pursuing a Bachelors of Nursing and hope to become a Register Nurse within the next few years.
While I am not as active in the fanfiction community as I used to, it still holds a special place in my heart. I find myself returning when ever I find some free time between school and work.
Below is a list of my stories. As you may have noticed, they are not all posted on MNFF. If you wish to read one, search "potterfan226" on either SIYE or HPFF and you'll find it. I must warn you, my earlier works are ... well let's just say, they're awful. Let me remind you that I was 13 when I started writing :)
- Harry Potter and the Silver Weapon [Pre-HBP | 6th Year | H/G]
- Little Miracle [H/G]
- What I Know True Love is ... [Next Gen | H/G]
- Watching the Rain [L/J]
- Saying Goodbye [Post-Hogwarts | Pre-HBP | AU]
- Her Voice Within [Next-Gen | AU]
- Conceiving Julia* [AU]
- Memories of a Malfoy [D/H]
- Sister, Sister [Original Characters | Dark/Angst]
- Under the London Skies [H/G]
- Of Blood and Purity** [Marauder Era | Original Character]
- Solace*** [COMING SOON | Next Gen | Slightly AU]
* While Conceiving Julia is not posted on MNFF, it is posted on SIYE and HPFF. Unfortunately, I planned this series as a trilogy and started posting it online before I had a concrete storyline. I got in over my head and lost my desire to complete this story.
** Of Blood and Purity was a fun story to plan. I really liked the idea behind it, but like Conceiving Julia, I began posting before I had written much of the story. Life got the best of me and I haven't had much inspiration with this story ever since. It is planned out, so maybe one day I will return to it, but as of now, I have no plans to continue it.
*** Solace is a new story that I have in the works which will hopefully be out in the early months of 2013. I've written almost the entire story, and may have a sequel in the works already. I want to avoid the disasters I've had with my previous two novels by completley finishing it before posting.
Indicates required fields. Please be respectful and polite when contacting an author.