I'm an aspriring author who is currently writing a novel.
I've begun work on another story called "The Hardest Part is the Night". The title is taken from a Bon Jovi song and the story is about the Marauders and their time at Hogwarts. It follows the POV of all the Marauders, but is somewhat Remus-centric. I won't post it until I've done more work on "Harry Potter and the Alica Aduro" and I'm happy with this new story's beginning.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy and paste this into your profile
-If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
-If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
-If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
You know you live in 2007 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You havenít played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
Indicates required fields. Please be respectful and polite when contacting an author.