Amelia Gutierrez;Sherri Delacroix; AND Ceana McKenzie
Hey there, Amelia "Amy" Gutierrez here! Since you obviously know me or have read a review by me, or are simply bored, let me tell you a little about myself:
1.) I HATE MATH. but, surprisingly, I'm majoring in it.
2.) I LOVE HARRY POTTER. not like that, he's so ginny's, but you catch my drift.
3.) I really like Nirvana, Green Day, Nickleback, Evanescence, and, of course, Elvis. Shame on you if you don't know who they are. (jk)
4.) I'm nineteen, single, and studying to be either a doctor or PA.
5.) I'm currently obsessed with: Romance novels, Emily Dickinson, Johnny Depp, and Eli Manning.
6.) Don't be surprised if I lapse into Spanish during my reviews; it's my second nature ;-)
Bonjour! Yep, Sherri Delacroix, the french fry here.
Here we are, some personal stuff I probably don't care whos knows:
* I'm a beta for little miss Amy here. We met in... 8th grade, and by a stroke of pure luck got stuck as roomates in this stupid college.
* I am also ninteen, though both taken and argueably five days older than Ames.
* I was born in canada, but speak more france-french, because that's where my rents immagrated from.
* I'm not really an HP fan, so Amy argues that I "can't possibly be a ravenclaw" like her, and that I "am most certainly a slytherin". Whatever.
* Current obsessions are: Eva Ibbotson, Orlando Bloom, my boyfriend, and *gasp* Twilight. Dash the stupid Twilight-Potter war I say, dash it!
Hello there! I'm Ceana McKenzie (that's pronounced KEH-nuh)
~ I just moved in with Amy and Sherri, and It's been great! I love HP AND Twilight (curse the war) so I get along with both of them.
~ I'm eighteen, but my birthday is next week, so... Any way, I'm taken by a wonderful guy, and studying to be either a school social worker or a Special Ed. Teacher
~I'm SO Hufflepuff
~IDK how it happened, but yeah, like Amy and Sherri I also speak an international language: Gaelic
~My obsessions are Harry/Ginny fictions, anything Romance, my computer, helping out little kids, playing match-maker, oh, and my boyfriend of course.
~ I was born in Scotland, but when I was a month old we immagrated to America. I don't REALLY have that heavy of an accent, but Amy say's it sounds cool.
Visit the SILVER TRIO at harrypotterfanfiction.com, under the author name "The Silver Trio" or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicates required fields. Please be respectful and polite when contacting an author.