ouch.....intrigue....the plot thickens.s...
oh.....the beauty of blissful banter.....im glad sirius is shown 2 be mature. for a sec there i thought u were going 2 have sirius making moves on lily...that would have been interesting.....
wow!!! that was amazing!!!
this is one awesome fic! Really sweet and a lot of emotion. Keep writing!
1) Who was your favorite JKR created character in this fic? (James, Lily, Sirius, etc,)
Hmm, I like them all.
2) Who was your favorite original character in this fic? (Erin, Leah, Ruby, Vita, etc.)
Again, they were all good but I'll have to go with either Erin or Leah.
3) What was your favorite chapter?
I liked 'Strolling with Sirius.'
4) What was your favorite quote? (Go Looking)
There were alot of good ones.
5) Who did you hate the most? (Ethan, Jenna, etc.)
Ethan. Jenna wasn't half bad.
6) Have you read ‘This Lullaby’ written by Sarah Dessen? Do you think it was too closely related to that or did you like that it was a little different?
7) Have you read my other fics? If not, do go read them.
Yes, I love James/Lily fics and you're one of my favorite authors.
Love the game idea.
Very nice! except i'm a bit confused about there reaction to being head boy and head girl, I would expect them to be a bit more excited, but oh well! nicely done!
I loved how you had James be so honest. It was grate. Loved it.
I like it. You wrote the part about James and Lily really well. I like it.
I really liked the end of the chapter, and I love how you make Sirius have this big secret. It makes it very interesting. I just want to keep reading.
1. Remus because he was so sweet, shy, sensitive and yet he was always so right when it come to romance.
2. Erin because of her spark and energy.
3. Desperate times. I really liked the ending!
4. I think it is this one from Chemistry. It really shows how well Sirius and Leah got along. **He grabbed a stray piece of toast and began nibbling on it. Simultaneously, Leah and Sirius swapped food, helping themselves to each other’s breakfasts without so much as a word.
“Did you two elope last night?” Vita blurted out. Ruby nudged her in the ribs.
“What Vita meant to say was that the two of you are acting like an old married couple,” Ruby spoke, eyeing Vita dangerously. With Leah, one needed to reel her into things. She was a very spontaneous person but hated to be rushed unless it was under her own conditions.
Sirius and Leah just smiled, letting their eyes drift across the newspaper laid out on the table.
“Figures,” Erin mumbled. “When something interesting finally happens, she won’t talk about it. Leah Graham is officially the most complicated person I have ever met.”
“Erin, have you forgotten to include our other best friend in this category?” Ruby inquired, tying her dark locks into a knot at the back of her head. “Lily Evans happens to be the most complex being to stray within the walls of Hogwarts.”
“You’re right on the money with that assumption,” Vita agreed.**
5. I hated Ethan the most! That stupid little git!
6. I haven't read it but I will and compare the two maybe at a different time.
7. I have read a lot of your other stories and they are really good! I must say that Potter's Charm is one of my favorites!
Yippie! Yay! That is all I have to say!
Yes! The three magic words were spoken!
I wanted them to get back together sooner but I guess this is all in the running. I like the game, though.
Why does she have to feel so insecure? We all know that she is really strong so why all of the insecurities? Sad pity, it is.
Why did Lily have to say that at all!? They were doing so great! This is making me mad at Ethan! Grr!
Oh, yes, finally! Great Ending!
I am glad that Jenna Thompson was able to realize that James and Lily were in love and that she didn't come between it. That would have made it so much more complicated, which is not good. Overall, good chapter.
I really liked it.
Wait? Who is it that Sirius fancies then? I thought it was Erin now it looks like it is Leah... I think I like Sirius with Erin more than with Leah.