three words: GET OVER IT!
(by this i mean lily's insercuretes)
2) vita... surprisingly
3) the one where james and lily FINALLY get together... for real.
4) everything. seriously.
5) ethan. he was an (for lack of a better word) ass.
6) nope haven't read it.
7) yes i have (: loved 'em all.
you are a trully great writter =)
i really enjoyed this story! i was just looking through to see if i could find anything interesting, and i found this! it's fantastic! i did read this lullaby, and i'm not sure i see how it relates to this. i still think your story is great, though. i'll definitely have to look at some other stories by you. once again, nice job!
it was good during the start
“Who’s the new flavor of the week?” James asked, plopping down in an armchair next to his friends in the Gryffindor Common Room.
hOW DARE YOU STEAL MY VINDICATED IDEA?! THAT IS JUST SO /WEIRD/.... how the song matches their life.
Ok, so I'm still working on reading all of your stories. I love Solace, but you need to update soon!!!!!! I'm almost done finishing your stories, so post mroe so that I wont be deprived. (I read Chap. 9 of Solace at unknowableroom.org. it was great!)
Very good! Great job! I love all of your stories. They are just so good. Keep up the good work!
thats it. just amazing.
BORING!!! IS THERE A HUMAN BEING AS STUPID AS LILY???
finally!!!!! sum sense from lily...
when is lily ever going 2 learn??????
beautiful...liys finally happy
GREAT STORY!!!! I absolutely loved it!!!
I'll answer your questions you put at the end:
1) Who was your favorite JKR created character in this fic? (James, Lily, Sirius, etc,) I really loved your portrayal of Sirius
2) Who was your favorite original character in this fic? (Erin, Leah, Ruby, Vita, etc.) It was a tie between Erin and Leah! I loved both of them!!!
3) What was your favorite chapter? Hm...I don't really know. I loved all of them!!!
4) What was your favorite quote? (Go Looking) No idea.
5) Who did you hate the most? (Ethan, Jenna, etc.) I didn't like Ethan, cause he completely tore Lily and James apart, and tha made me sad!
6) Have you read ‘This Lullaby’ written by Sarah Dessen? Do you think it was too closely related to that or did you like that it was a little different? I've never read it, but I think I might.
7) Have you read my other fics? If not, do go read them. No, but I totally will!
I loved reading Erin and Leah's random conversatioins in Potions class. That part was really funny. I love randomness.
I really liked the History of Magic class when Sirius and Leah get detention. Professor Binns was funny and I liked the fake last names you uses. I especially liked Granola. That was funny.
This is kind of long, so I'd just like to add that this was long and stuff, but it was definitely worth reading. It was funny and romantic and complicated. I love the characters you made, and the ones that were already made for you. All the drama was perfect, and I really liked Lily. Stories with complex emotions are the best, and for me, this was the perfect fan fic!!! Great Job!!! I'm totally going to go read some of your other fics now!
Lily Evans!” a voice screamed, followed by loud, dramatic footsteps and the pushing of people. “Out of my way, emergency.”
officially my favorite line.......