Read through this story over the past two days... loved it more than I can say. I love the look of your entire profile. Hurray for Lily/James fics!
1) Who was your favorite JKR created character in this fic? I'm going to say James. Usually I'm a Sirius fan in Marauder fics, but he wasn't in this one very much, and the way you wrote James was...amazing. Much unlike the way I've seen him written over and over, which is obnoxious and self-centered and no one Lily would ever end up with. Very very very good on your part.
2) Who was your favorite original character in this fic? I liked them all. Leah made me laugh, Erin gave me warm friendship fuzzies (haha), Ruby seemed so real. I like Vita, she just didn't seem to have quite as big a part. Very good again, I usually don't like OCs much.
3) What was your favorite chapter? I really liked "Let Me Go." Also chapters 7, 9, 12 and 13 which I'm too lazy to write out. Of course they were all lovely.
4) What was your favorite quote? (Go Looking) I liked what Lily said in chapter 18, "maybe I do deserve him, but I don't deserve you." Partly this is me being lazy and finding one as soon as I could, but also I really did like that one, thought it was quite sweet.
5) Who did you hate the most? (Ethan, Jenna, etc.) Ethan. Rat. Jenna wasn't as bad because at least she was nice to Lily in the end.
6) Have you read ĎThis Lullabyí written by Sarah Dessen? Do you think it was too closely related to that or did you like that it was a little different? Haven't read it =(
7) Have you read my other fics? If not, do go read them. I'm reading "Solace" and I like it a lot... waiting for chapter 7!
Lovely work again. ^^;
This story was great. It was descriptive, and you really got into the emotions of the characters. I loved it.
Excellent idea of doing a "looking back" thing in the last chapter. 10/10!
2) I'd say Ruby because she has such a unique background (esp. with her mum...poor girl)
3) Um...I dunno...?
4) Now, donít think Iíve forgotten what I promised before we left. You are not, I mean absolutely not, going to give anyone the speech this year. Youíre going to find a boyfriend, fall in love, make tons of little Lilyís and make me baby-sit them. Iíll become Auntie Erin and live alone; depressed and distraught.
5) Ethan, by far
Aaaah!!! Just one more chapter and this is...OVER????
Oh, by the way, it's "foolproof," not "full proof."
Not much to comment on.
8/10 (sorry, but there really wasn't much action)
Wow, Ruby's mum has some serious issues going on there.
*sigh* James and Lily need to get back together again! Grr!
Okay. :D 9/10
Hmmmm...Ethan is so extremely mean. But Lily hurt him, so it's understandable. How will James and Lily get back together?
So cute and fluffy! 10/10
Yessss! Some action at last! 10/10!
So Jenna's bad, then she's good?
But great chappie! 9/10.
Jenna should die.
End of story.
Sweet and fluffy chappie with all the elements of unrequited love, jealousy, and revenge!
I loved this chapter! 10/10, definitely!
So she kissed him but they're not together? How does that work out?
10/10 for the suh-weeeet action!
He likes Leah? Hmmm...
You seem to be overusing the word "perceptive."
Thw passage where the Marauders make fun of Wormtail was certainky entertaining.
Wow. Excellent chapter. Great argument between Lily and James. 10/10.
Oh. My. Goodness. Poor James! But if I were Lily, I would've done that too. :) I'm so coldhearted and tend to try to escape embarrassing situations by lying. *sigh* It is one of my greater faults.
Excellent cliffie! 10/10!
Not a lot of action in this one even with the talk between Sirius and Lily. Just hoping the next one holds more...
8/10 (I'm just feeling XP! right now. Sorry.)
Short, but gets some action in. Gee, Lily was a little harsh. Detention for holding hands?