pretty good.. can't wait 2 read more
really good so far
Fantastic story. I'm speechless. That was incredible. Ok, I'll answer your questions:
1) Sirius. He was cool and funny and completely not a prat.
2) Erin and Leah together. I have to tell you that the number of times they got in trouble during potions were probably my favorite moments.
3) I don't think I had a favorite chapter. I liked how in the beginning you swithced back and forth between Lily's and James's points of view, but I also loved the broom closet plan.
4) Well, I can't find it. It was something along the lines of "'Ooh, that would make a great nail polish.' 'Couldn't have said it better myself.'"
5) Ethan. Jenna was good at the end. Ethan was a friggin jerk.
6) No, but I kinda want to now. Haha
7) I will absolutely go read some of your others. Not tonight, though, as it is an undecent hour to still be on the computer.
Thanks so much for a great story!!
oh yes, she did it. she said the l-word. this is good news. of course, knowing you, you will probably throw something else in to break them up again... *sigh* Please please don't!
I was trying to figure out how that game worked, so thank you for explaining it!
You're right. I hate Ethan. Ugh, ETHAN!!! The name brings me a very strong feeling of, 'if I only had a noose handy.' I don't hate you, though, because I have faith that you will correct this unfortunate turn of events. *hint hint*
Aww, sweet! I must say that I absolutely love Erin and Leah's friendship. It is so incredibly funny!
YES YES YES!!! That's exactly what we want!!! ^_^
Finally, Jenna acting like a person and not a Barbie. I find that refreshing. GO LILY GO! hehe. Man, this story is addicting
Hehe. He's not over her. And her never will be. HA! TAKE THAT JENNA!! I've had too much sugar. Great chapter!
NO NO NO!!!!! Ack. This seems to be all I say in my reviews, isn't it? Well, all I gotta say is that Lily had better straighten herself out and kiss James again. Haha. I love this story!!!! :]
Oh, Lily! What did you do that for???? You were supposed to ask James!!!!! Ack! Well, she's gotta get over it eventually.... I really like this story!
Ooh, suspense! Well, not really. Sort of. Nevermind. Great so far!!
I really enjoyed this story, you are an excellent author. I can't wait to read more from you.
O MY GOD she kissed him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the great work you r my fave author so bad i luv ALL your lily James stories
ok this was a really good story!! here ill answer some of your questions...
1. James was my fav
2. Erin and Leah are in a tie for this one
3. I didnt have a fav. chp. I loved them all!!!!
4. This was my fav. quote but i had trouble deciding!! there were so many that I liked!!!!! “You’re jealous,” Leah observed, hiding the words under her breath.
“I am not,” Lily protested. “I just think he could do better.”
“So by better you mean red hair and green eyes? Fiery attitude? Short and petite? How about very indecisive?” Erin tempted.
“Sounds like a match to me,” Ruby stated.
5. I hated Ethan the most
6. no i havent....
7. But i want to after reading this one!!!!
Great book! Continue with the great work!
I love that book! This Lullayby! And this is a good story too!
i love it!!
is this the end??!!
well i wish is not i love this story!