Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Question Corner # 2

hpluver365
    You've probably mentioned this but I couldn't seem to find it...

When does the Scheme Unveiled Challenge close?

MithrilQuill
    It doesn't, really. It's an open challenge, so you can pop in there whenever you're inspired and I award points every so often.

Vorona
    In the Scheme Unveiled challenge, you say "The response can be a continuation of the events, an alternate theory where you show what you think is more likely to happen in a situation like the one described in the drabble, or even an attempt to try a new style or literary tool that you felt the author of that drabble used very well."

Well, what about having another character in a similar situation? As in, one person wrote a drabble about someone in Azkaban, and I'm inspired to write about a *different* character in Azkaban...

MithrilQuill
    That sounds fine to me, Vorona, go ahead with that if you like.

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    He's The Dog... He's An Animagus...
    For the Scheme Unveiled, is there a limit on the number of drabble responses you can do? O.o
    Or are you going to put a cap on the number of drabbles we can submit? >>

I've left moddom/fandom...though don't be surprised if I get caught lurking once in a blue moon.
    All questions pertinent to Ravenclaw need to be sent to ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    If you wish to keep in touch, feel free to friend me on LJ - I don't friend anyone under the age of 18. Sorry!

Otherwise, so long, and thanks for all the fish!

MithrilQuill
    Ok, I've thought this over and I think I won't limit the number of drabbles, you can submit as many as you want, but I'll put a cap on the number of points I'll award to one person at a time. So, I'll award points for that thread every week at the most and the cap is 15 points per person. I think that's fair.

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    He's The Dog... He's An Animagus...
    Quote Originally Posted by MithrilQuill
    Ok, I've thought this over and I think I won't limit the number of drabbles, you can submit as many as you want, but I'll put a cap on the number of points I'll award to one person at a time. So, I'll award points for that thread every week at the most and the cap is 15 points per person. I think that's fair.
    Hmm...15 points per person per week? Or just total? O.o
    It wasn't too clear to me, but it's not your fault. I'm just THAT thick at times. >>

*goes write her first drabble response*

I've left moddom/fandom...though don't be surprised if I get caught lurking once in a blue moon.
    All questions pertinent to Ravenclaw need to be sent to ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    If you wish to keep in touch, feel free to friend me on LJ - I don't friend anyone under the age of 18. Sorry!

Otherwise, so long, and thanks for all the fish!

MithrilQuill
    Per week, yeah, but if it goes overboard I might have to restrict it even more...I hope not...

Charmed_S
    Hey -
    Are poetry counted as drabbles? Because I have a poem for the prompt War in Remus's Reflections page -- and I'm not sure if I should post it or not...

Thanks,
    Senem.

MithrilQuill
    I think that's fine, go ahead and post it!

~Mithril