Thread: Georgia tries bannering

Fifth Year Slytherin
    People Hate Me for Losing Points

Georgia tries bannering

Hi there! I'm Georgia. I started making banners recently, and would love to make some for all you wonderful people on MNFF. If you want me to make one for you, just use this order form

title of story:(or if its a character banner, who you want on it)
    authors name:(and if you want it on the banner)
    theme:(the overall look of the banner, such as cheerful, whimsical, summery, etc.)
    characters:(who do you want on the banner)
    any text it quotes
    anything else

Here are some of the signatures that I've made. If you want any of them, I can change the text or anything else you want.

Georgia Duels!Georgia Drabbles!Georgia writes poetry!

completely Squeeable banner by Poojah. Isn't it amazing? Avvie by the amazing Julia/the opaleye

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch
    I...I...I...*mumbles incoherently, something about having taken a class in photoshop and still not knowing how to make anything this pretty*

Wow, you make such nice banners, especially for someone who just started! And I almost wanted to ask for the Luna one with the "friends..." because it's so like the idea behind my username--except that I didn't, because I want to keep my current banner awhile...also, for some reason I've never liked daisies. And the Windows to the World and your signature banner are beautiful, so well framed.

Sorry, this entire post is just me admiring your banners. Hope you don't mind, lol.

-on an extended hiatus (though may resurface with a poem or two occasionally)-
    Writing*Poeting*Dueling*Excerpting*Drabbling

Banner by Julia and entertaining avvie designed by minnabird and inspired by an unsuspecting Wren...

Fifth Year Slytherin
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Nope I don't mind admiration at all. I have now, finally, gotten Gimp. But I still will be making most Signatures on my iPod. So if you would ask for a specific font (I like dafont) it might take a bit longer.
    Last edited by Draco7052; 04-19-2014 at 05:03 PM.
    Georgia Duels!Georgia Drabbles!Georgia writes poetry!

completely Squeeable banner by Poojah. Isn't it amazing? Avvie by the amazing Julia/the opaleye