Thread: Who Wants To Challenge The Lil Devil Writer?

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow

Who Wants To Challenge The Lil Devil Writer?

Hello, All!

I am new-but-not-really-new to MNFF. I had an account several years ago but due to real life issues had to leave. I am back once more and hoping to get that often fickle companion known as Muse kicked into gear again. I noticed that in addition to being an Adoption Center, this is also the place to come to be challenged and/or to challenge others.

So here I am, opening myself up to challenges. Please feel free to respond to this thread with challenges for me to try and write. Anything to help get those creative juices flowing once more into the HP world that I have missed so much.

A little about my writing strengths/weaknesses..

1. I am most comfortable writing about the Hogwart's Era.. the timeline of the books.

2. I am least comfortable writing the Marauder's Era, though I would be willing to give it a try.

3. I've never even attempted to write the NextGen Era. Ever. I'm not sure how comfortable I would be doing so.

4. I am open to almost any ship, even non-canon and/or same sex ones.

5. Poetry is definitely NOT one of my strengths. I have written poetry in the past, but I am not very good at it. At all.

If there is anything else you need to know to come up with a challenge for me, feel free to PM me.

First Year In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow
    You mean...I get to just fling ideas at you? Feel free not to use any of these but if they give you an idea, great!

No particular ship I can think of. But maybe an OC character dealing with the Chamber of Secret's being open? (one of my favorite books).Or a Ministry worker living through the fall of the Ministry.

For something a little more slice of life, maybe Diagon Alley through the eyes of a student/local who lives there and sees it grow and change. Or maybe a Diagon Alley love story

As you might guess my favs are stories that provide glimpses of canon characters through the OC but focus more on expanding the world.