Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Badgers beat their way to first place

Colores
    I don't think there's an order (someone correct me if I'm wrong), but no double posting. Ashley, since this was your idea to begin with, would you like to start?

-Fresca

whomovedmyquil
    I'd love too! Umm... Just Tink, as I've never done this before... is that ok?

Just Tink
    No problem! One thing I'll ask of all you guys, though- if you could possibly put the hundred words of the story in a quote box and then summarize what's going on underneath- if you're foreshadowing anything, or if you have a joke you'd like to become some sort of running joke, or the characters you mention- that was a problem we had last month, and I definetely want to do well this time!

And remember, guys, grammer counts! I purposely made sure we had some betas in here, so check each others stuff and don't hesitate to post to say there's a mistake. At the end of the story I'll gather everything into one post, so no worries about interrupting the story.

Ashley, whenever you want!

whomovedmyquil
    ok! expect my part sometime tomarrow, i have lots of home work....

Ashley

whomovedmyquil
    GAH! I know I said this would be up yesterday, but RL decided to get in the way.

A squat wizard sat amongst the dense trees in southernmost Kent. His beady eyes were fixed on a shimmering clump of Snidgets. With a flick of his wrist, a net meterialized and fell upon the helpless birds in a rush of cloth and chirrping. Most of the small creatures were looking around dazedly, as though trying to figure out what sort of wild apparition had caused this new prison. The smallest of that lot, however captured the wizard's eye. If one hadn't really been looking they might have missed the clever gleam in his golden eyes.
    The Snidget with clever eyes is ours (duh).

Whose next?

kentuck
    I'll write next, although I am still a little confused. Was that just the introduction and you want me to go into the Snidget's POV, or would you like me to continue the introduction?
    Thanks,

Colores
    I hate to be so technical, but there are a few corrections needed:

A squat wizard sat amongst the dense trees in southernmost Kent. His beady eyes were fixed on a shimmering clump of Snidgets. With a flick of his wrist, a net materialized and fell upon the helpless birds in a rush of cloth and chirpping. Most of the small creatures were looking around dazedly, as though trying to figure out what sort of wild apparition had caused this new prison. The smallest of that lot, however, captured the wizard's eye. If one hadn't really been looking, they might have missed the clever gleam in his golden eyes.
    So anyway, kentuck volunteered to write next, so I won't steal the spotlight! But to answer your questions...I'd say you just continue wherever you see fit. If you think this suffices better as an introduction, then write it that way. If not, then just continue it. Since Ashley didn't really specify where she was going exactly, I'd say it's up for interpretation!

-Fresca

kentuck
    hi-
    I'm really sorry, but the work situation today has been crazy and will just continue. Does someone else want to go and I will try to submit one tommorow?
    Thanks!

Just Tink
    La la la! Flying is my favorite, you know. Being a Snidget, flying as my favorite thing is a bit stereotypical, but I canít help it! I just love it. But as I looked up, a long stick thing was pointed at me and next thing I knew, I was in the middle of a field surrounded by Wizard Beans on flying sticks! I looked around, but I didnít see Helga or Loraine anywhere. Just me, Bartholomew the Snidget, and the Wizard Beans.
    I thought I'd jump in- Bartholomew the Snidget has been magically transported into the game of Quidditch, which is just beginning. Helga and Loraine are his Snidget friends.

whomovedmyquil
    I just had to leave (another) two cents (I believe I'm up to eight cents now, actually...)

I love the name Bartholomew, it just so cute! I think (so far) our little Snidget is perfect!

*squees for hours*

Ashley