Hi, there! I'm Juliette. I'm 11 years old, and I was born August 13th. I'm in Slytherin, but I practically had to beg the Sorting Hat to put me there, though. He wanted to put me in Ravenclaw! I mean, come on! I don't want to be surrounded by stuck-up know-it-all's! Whatever. Back to the point. My parents are Draco Malfoy, and Astoria Malfoy (nee Greengrass). I have long, pale blonde hair, and grey eyes. I'm sort of short, and pretty thin. I think I'm pretty, and I don't care what anyone else thinks. But I certainly hope my boyfriend, Blake Zabini, thinks so.

I have one brother, Scorpius. He's a complete arse at times, but I do think he cares. But I'm not going to admit that to anyone! He's two years older than me, and in Slytherin as well. He's a third year, and also Seeker on the Quidditch team. He thinks he's so fantastic.

Personality-wise, I think I'm pretty cool. I have a lot of friends, and I'm pretty popular, like my dad was. My best friends, though, are Penelope Parks, and Ramona Grint. People definitely want to be my friend, because I don't let people push me around. And I go for what I want. People will follow people who know how to lead. It's just human nature. My dad told me that.

I really want to be on the Quidditch team when I'm old enough. My brother better watch out, I want to be Seeker! :P

Alright... I think that's it! If you'd like to know anything else, let me know.