Thread: Juliette Ariana Malfoy

Hybrid View

Loony at Heart

Juliette Ariana Malfoy

Hi, there! I'm Juliette. I'm 11 years old, and I was born August 13th. I'm in Slytherin, but I practically had to beg the Sorting Hat to put me there, though. He wanted to put me in Ravenclaw! I mean, come on! I don't want to be surrounded by stuck-up know-it-all's! Whatever. Back to the point. My parents are Draco Malfoy, and Astoria Malfoy (nee Greengrass). I have long, pale blonde hair, and grey eyes. I'm sort of short, and pretty thin. I think I'm pretty, and I don't care what anyone else thinks. But I certainly hope my boyfriend, Blake Zabini, thinks so.

I have one brother, Scorpius. He's a complete arse at times, but I do think he cares. But I'm not going to admit that to anyone! He's two years older than me, and in Slytherin as well. He's a third year, and also Seeker on the Quidditch team. He thinks he's so fantastic.

Personality-wise, I think I'm pretty cool. I have a lot of friends, and I'm pretty popular, like my dad was. My best friends, though, are Penelope Parks, and Ramona Grint. People definitely want to be my friend, because I don't let people push me around. And I go for what I want. People will follow people who know how to lead. It's just human nature. My dad told me that.

I really want to be on the Quidditch team when I'm old enough. My brother better watch out, I want to be Seeker! :P

Alright... I think that's it! If you'd like to know anything else, let me know.

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Hogwarts, of course! The internet connection here isn't great....
    Hi, Juliette! It's nice to meet you. I have a few questions for you so that I can learn a bit more about you.

Why do you think the sorting hat almost put you in Ravenclaw? I mean, there had to have been a reason.

Who do you think you take after more, your mother or your father? What about Scorpius?

What's Blake like? How long have you two been together and what's your relationship like?

Who's your favorite teacher? Is that person the teacher of your favorite class, or no? If not, what is your favorite class?

What would you say some of your bad traits are? We know what's good about you... now tell us what you don't like about yourself.

Who's your best friend? Explain a little to us about him/her.

What is one of your best memories you've had so far in your life?

What about your worst?

Good luck!!
    ~εɱɱą =)
    Author Page~Duel~Excerpts~Drabbles~(not-so-great)Poetry~RAVENCLAW!!

Thanks so much to Toni for making this wonderful banner and avvie. Quote on avatar is from the song Sigh No More by Mumford and Sons. <3
    My total BFFLE is Kreacher Feacher/Loony at Heart/Taylor. Don't let her scare you. XD
    I'm quite busy at the moment, so I may be pretty spotty or just not seem to appear at all. I'll hopefully be back to normal in a few months.

Loony at Heart
    HI!!

Why do you think the sorting hat almost put you in Ravenclaw? I mean, there had to have been a reason. Because I'm smart, of course! Why else?

Who do you think you take after more, your mother or your father? What about Scorpius? Definitely my dad. We get along much better than me and my mum. She's just so... nice. Sometimes it sickens me, honestly.

What's Blake like? How long have you two been together and what's your relationship like? Oh, my gosh. He's soooo sweet! He's always writing me love poems and doing nice things. We've been together for 5 months.

Who's your favorite teacher? Is that person the teacher of your favorite class, or no? If not, what is your favorite class? I like Professor Partula. She doesn't let any of those stupid boys in my year push her around. I like her! And Defence Against The Dark Arts is my favorite class.

What would you say some of your bad traits are? We know what's good about you... now tell us what you don't like about yourself. Bad traits? I don't think I have any, honestly. Maybe... I'm just a little too friendly? I don't know.

Who's your best friend? Explain a little to us about him/her. Penelope Parks. She's so much like me, but not as pretty. (Don't tell her I said that.) We've been friends since we were kids.

What is one of your best memories you've had so far in your life? Probably being sorted into Slytherin... Maybe getting my cat, Princess.

What about your worst? Probably finding out that I couldn't send my brother away. Ugh.

Let me know, if you want to know anything else!

Loony at Heart
    So you like that your boyfriend does nice things for you, but you think your mom is too nice? What difference do you see between their behaviors? Here's the difference: Blake does nice things for me. My mum does nice things for everyone. Even for people who don't deserve it! (And that's a lot of them.)

Do you like classes, in general? Are you one of top students in your classes? I would be the top student of my year, but stupid Eliana Grimps is just an overachiever at it's worst. I do like my classes, all except Herbology. It's disgusting! All that dirt... Gross!

What do you like to do in your free time? I like to read, and do my friends' hair and nails. It's fun, and I'm quite good at it. I also like to write poetry. (Don't tell anyone!)

What traits do you and Penelope have in common? What differences (other than appearances) do you have? We both love boys. Also, we're both smart and popular. We both like fashion and beauty, and we both hate Mudbloods. And differences... Well, she can stand Gryffindors. I CAN'T. I think they're stuck up and think they're better than everyone else. I mean, talk about egomaniacs! I'd never act like that!!

What do you and Penelope talk about? Do you like to gossip? We talk about boys, and things. AND OH MY GOSH, YES! We love to gossip. Have you heard that rumour about Justine Hersley having that affair with Howard Stork? Yeah. I started that.

How long did you know Blake before he asked you out? How did he ask you out--did he go straight up and ask, or write you a note, or what?
    We didn't really know each other, but I thought he was cute, then he randomly asked me out one day! I was walking to Transfiguration with him, then he stopped me before we went inside. Then he just... Asked me! And I said yes! Isn't that soooo romantic??

What do you think about the war that happened before you were born? I think it's positively ridiculous! I'd go into it more... But my dad says I shouldn't be talking about it. I will tell you this, though: I think Harry Potter got lucky. End of story.