Miss you x 2
    Come back
    Snowy night
    Handcuffs
    Butterbeer bottles
    Fire
    Rainy kisses

Wishes: FILLED
    Last edited by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor; 02-17-2013 at 07:39 AM.

{iBAbanner!} ~♥~ {iDrabble!} ~♥~ {iExcerpt!} ~♥~ {iPuff!}

Awesomical banner by TM_WandStick/Toni!
    Chapter 12 up!

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Title: Trust
    Pairing: James Potter I/Lily Potter(or Evans)
    Candy Heart Used: Handcuffs
    Ratings/Warnings: 3rd-5th years/sexual situations
    Author's Note: I hope this is how you wanted the candy heart to be used, Nadia!

Hearing the front door open, Lily looked up from her book. James was home. It was always a relief to know that he had made it back to Godric's Hollow safely, even if he had only gone round to Sirius's for a drink. She knew he felt the same way whenever she went out without him. But she didn't want to spend her time thinking like that. She was young and happy and her fiancé had just come home with a mischievous look on his face.

“Lily?” he called from the hall.

“Yeah,” she replied.

“I've, um... I found something today, and, well...” James's voice was lost to a laugh.

“What have you got?”

James finally came into the living room. In his hand was something Lily would never have expected to see in her house.

“I don't know what they're called, but Muggles use them to--”

“I know what they are,” Lily interrupted, giggling. “Handcuffs are pretty common, James.”

“But they're so strange!” he said. “Imagine actually having these on your wrists. It must be horrible.”

“That's rather the point,” Lily said, rolling her eyes. “The police use them for prisoners.”

James inclined his head. “But then why were they on sale in--”

Lily cut him off again. “I don't want to know where you've been. I can guess what sort of shop would sell you handcuffs, but I'd rather not have you confirm it.” She knew she should disapprove – Sirius and James couldn't be trusted to mix with Muggles in her experience – but she couldn't keep the smile off her face.

“That's probably for the best.” He had the decency to look slightly abashed. “But seriously, why would Muggles want these things? Apart from for arresting people, I mean.”

Lily hesitated, looking at the floor. How did could she even begin to explain this to him? And then it hit her. He had brought them home. Why explain when she could just show? Biting her lip, she looked back up and stepped forwards.

“You really have no idea, James?” she asked, innocently.

He tilted his head, looking puzzled. She held his gaze, stepping closer and closer until they were less than an inch apart. When she could feel his breath on her nose, she smiled.

She flicked her wand. The handcuffs snapped into place. James's wrists were bound in cold, hard steel.

This was going to be fun, she decided.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Title: Leave Me Alone... Not
    Pairing: Scorpius/Rose
    Candy Heart Used: Rainy kisses
    Ratings/Warnings: 3rd-5th years, sexual situations
    Author's Note: Well, I'm just glad that I changed my decision about using the handcuffs.

“Leave me alone, Scorpius. We can’t be together.”

Rose ran into the torrential rain, her salty tears mingling with the clear water from the skies. She heard him follow her, but she wished he’d stop. She didn’t want to look at him again; she didn’t want to stare into those eyes as blue as hers, because it only hurt more that she couldn’t have him.

“Rose.”

His voice was muffled due to the roar of the wind, and the sound of the rain hitting rooftops, but she could hear the desperation. She longed to turn around and face him, and to hug him. She craved his lips on hers. But this couldn’t happen. None of those things were possible now.

“Rose, listen to me.”

She didn’t reply; she just made her way towards the castle, passing all the other students under multi-coloured umbrellas, who seemed to be enjoying the rain, the weather, and their day at Hogsmeade.

She was at the gates. Scorpius hadn’t called out to her again, but she knew he was still right behind her. But why couldn’t he understand? This couldn’t happen! She and Scorpius couldn’t be together.

“He and his Slytherin friends beat up my mate, Rosie.”

Rose’s jaw dropped at Hugo’s words. “But he wouldn’t — he’s not like that!”

“He is like that, Rosie,” said Hugo sadly. “Just not in front of you. Please don’t go out with him.”

Rose sighed. “Hugo… I —”

“For me?”

“I really like him…”

“You’ll find someone else! I’m scared he’ll hurt you. Break-up with him, Rosie. Please!”

The conversation had gone on for a while, until Hugo threatened to stop talking to Rose if she didn’t stop dating Scorpius. In a desperate decision, Rose decided that her brother, whom she had known for fifteen years, was more important than a boy she’d known a little more than six years. Family came first.

Rose stopped running and started to walk. She didn’t dare turn around. If she continued walking like this, and continued to ignore Scorpius for a long time, maybe she’d forget him one day. Maybe…

A firm, wet hand grasped at her forearm and turned her around. Suddenly, she was staring at the very face she wanted to avoid; the very person she wanted to ignore for the rest of her life. He didn’t see the additional tears that fell down her face, though, and she thanked the rain for that.

“Go away, Scorpius,” she sniffed.

Scorpius looked hurt. “Are you at least going to tell me why…?”

She bit her lip and sighed. “Hugo told me everything…”

“And let me guess, he just told you his side of the story.”

Rose did not reply to him. She merely tried to free herself from Scorpius’s grasp. “Let me go.”

His blue eyes looked furious, but he didn’t let go. Instead, his other arm wound itself around Rose’s waist and he pulled her close, hungrily placing his lips on hers. She could feel a sob erupt in her throat. This felt so good… she wanted this… but Hugo…

She pulled away and shook her head, as Scorpius emerged from the kiss, looking confused and miserable. “I’m sorry,” she said.

The confusion on his face turned into anger again. “Well then, I put my foot down too. I love you, Rose, and I’m not able to give-up on you because of something that your baby brother said. And I’d suggest that you ask him for the other side of the story before you judge me.”

He offered no other explanation as he came forward to kiss her again. But she moved away. He had just said something that she wanted to hear for a second time. “What did you just say?” she asked him.

“I love you,” he said, not bothering to pretend as though he didn’t know what she was talking about. He came forward, and she let him kiss her this time.

“Say that again,” she panted, as they broke apart.

“I love you,” he offered, and she cupped his face in her hands and kissed him this time.

“I love you too, Scorpius.”
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Fifth Year Hufflepuff
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Wow, these two are absolutely brilliant! I adored the James and Lily one; I can imagine what Lily's gonna do to him :3. And yes, you're right, that's what I'd meant by the handcuffs .

And that Rose and Scorpius one was so lovely! I do hope you'd turn this into a one shot -- I'm dying to know what