I am having a huge issue with one of my antagonist characters being too bland and emotionless and just plain flat, so hopefully this will help me explore her character.

My name is Caroline Nott, and I'm a Slytherin. I would like to say I'm a Prefect as well, but somehow that Mudblood Claire Worthington earned the badge. My mission here would be a lot easier if I had access to the last compartment on the Hogwarts Express or the infamous bathroom on the fifth floor.

I suppose I should tell you a little bit more about my past. My father is Theodore Nott, a man probably best known for being the son of Merak Nott, a well-known DeathEater. My mother really isn't that important to mention as she means nothing to me after she left my father in 2015 when I was nine. That's when Evangeline and the Revenge came into our lives, though I really shouldn't delve into those details.

I'll let you know a secrete, though, about what my part is in all of this. Besides keeping an eye on my younger sister, Gemma, who seems to be incapable of lying and therefor is a liability, it is also my duty to watch Scorpius Malfoy and keep him in line as well. He's only been part of the Revenge since this past summer after some... convincing by his grandfather, Lucius. I knew that keeping him as far away from Albus Potter, Emma Longbottom, and, most especially, Rose Weasley would not be an easy task, but for the most part, his fear of his grandfather's threats seem to be keeping him in check better than I ever could.

You might ask how I got so caught up in all this business. Besides my father constantly disappearing without a word a few years ago (I now know he was in meetings at the Zabini Manor), the person I have to blame for bringing me into the secret circle is Tyler Zabini. As much as I hate to admit it, I feel I must add him to my list of liabilities. Worthington doesn't seem to understand the concept of a break-up, and my hold on his wandering heart is slipping the longer she hangs around. From my few glimpses of their interactions together, though, he seems to be pushing her away as hard as possible, which I can only congratulate him for. I'm not normally one for violence, but if it gets the job done, I won't be the one to stop it.

It seems the only thing that Scorpius and Tyler share as cousins is a genetic weakness for girls they cannot fall in love with. Not that I'm jealous, of course. Forbidden love is enticing, but it never lasts. I'm just saving them from heartbreak, not too mention saving their lives. When the timing is right and the Revenge truly strikes, Weasley and Worthington will be some of the first to go; I won't complain about how this plays to my own luck.

Anyways, I really shouldn't be talking about this in the first with... who are you again? Wait a moment, did you slip something into my drink? If I've been rambling on about my life under the effects of Veritaserum...

Stupefy!